Super-Linke

The Zigur

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More importantly...wouldn't someone higher up post an announcement like this? I mean...in terms of Pecking order, one of the Tri or the MoFA...

Maybe it's just me. TGW (Tywin Gone Wild). 

What I'm guessing is that they had Tywin post it just for that very reason.  I thought it was funny.  Definitely a lulzy thing to do, right Tywin? :ehm:

And this is exactly why I haven't talked to LSF in like a week or two.

That's why theres been so much activity and those "Parties without a reason" on their boards. It all makes sense now :/

More importantly...wouldn't someone higher up post an announcement like this? I mean...in terms of Pecking order, one of the Tri or the MoFA...

Maybe it's just me. TGW (Tywin Gone Wild). 

Due to RL i was not able to post it, i then asked Tywin as a Gov Official to  post this.

It couldn't wait 7 hours for somebody with the right paygrade? Hell, jrkee was here in under 3 hours.

My thoughts exactly....I guess they needed it posted right at that very moment.  

SNX should just drop the smoke and mirrors and admit Tywin is running the show...he's obviously your spokesperson (as sad as that is)