It's the Pax

Lady Red

That is the official Reaver signature, lovingly crafted by no less than ten committees and sub committees.  The verbiage of  said treaty was specifically designed to be perfectly descriptive and inclusive in all ways. It's not my fault you don't understand modern art.

I miss when people would actually take the time to write up a treaty and properly sign it and whatnot.

Congratulations either way.

I, too, wish every announcement was uniform and without flair of any sort.

This smells like blood. Congrats. Edited by Neo Uruk

Did not see this coming, but obviously should have.

Congrats NG, you got some quality allies here.

To those complaining about the lack of verbiage, I will refer you to my prior art, the Treaty of Jukkasjärvi between CA and the now defunct CoJ. That treaty actually had verbiage, however the verbiage was classified and only the fact of the treaty was announced. The entire verbiage of the treaty announced here has been posted for your analysis so quitchahwinin.

The independent republic of Zoskia does not recognise treaties with less than 20 words as valid treaties.
This thread does not exist.

re-write it, add a few more words somewhere, and I may consider the situation again.

The very best Aesir lawyers are currently working on this problem.

And, I must add, extremely disappointed with the results.

The independent republic of Zoskia does not recognise treaties with less than 20 words as valid treaties.
This thread does not exist.

re-write it, add a few more words somewhere, and I may consider the situation again.

Many apologies for the lack of words, us Reavers are simple folks, so if you won't mind, we'll be eating your face about now, thankings.

They made Stewie watch. He probably tried to turn away, and they wouldn't let him. You call him a survivor? He's not. A man comes up against that kind of will, the only way to deal with it, I suspect, is to become it.

It's true...

I'm now a tri member of NG/DBDC/Reavers

They made Stewie watch. He probably tried to turn away, and they wouldn't let him. You call him a survivor? He's not. A man comes up against that kind of will, the only way to deal with it, I suspect, is to become it.

In fairness, he was one of the very few that didn't try to turn away, rather he cackled gleefully and asked if he could be next on River Tam... whatever that means