LoSS Affirmation of Existence

Phoebus

Well said. Much along the lines I had used to argue it before the merger: 
wut2.jpg

LOSS always prided itself for having the "Old Guard". Guys who joined in 06/07, who went though the Pink Era, and forced neutrality. Guys who still kinda distrust NPO, simply because of those early days. 

Over time a lot of them would go inactive. Some are simply around to collect taxes at day 20 and fight in the wars. I was one of those. Others missed the 25 day grace period because of RL, and have been deleted over the years. But anytime LOSS needed serious help, it was like the awakening of the Titans. Two, Three, maybe even Five would ALL get active together, try to right the ship, and eventually pass on the democratic reigns to other players. Such has been our history for a long time. I don't view this period any different from those past times, only the fact that the Old Guard is so diminished and was so unaware of the ongoings that this happened.  

I'm glad the old guard is back, loss has always thrived when the guard was active.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing you should be tied to is a hitching post

A small mistake you made, fixed it I did. 

I agree with TBM, amazing

It was going well with everyone ignoring him and him keep fishing for someone to reply. He was just about to leave the thread, and you guys had to acknowledge him. Now he will be here forever speaking of it's 30K NS protection of an AA in a war for relevancy. You 3 !@#$@#$ ruined it.

Take the advice of the others he lurks near and just pretend your not online when he queries you.

P.S. He's not protected.

Edited by Yonsae