Call out, Tywin

Captain Enema

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I made it two rounds. I can't remember though.

Hah... I did way better than you. 

Survey says: Herooftime55, WPE 2011. SCY lost to Teddyyo in round 2 due to Teddyyo having naval superiority at the time.

Yeah, HoT beat me out in the final round. :( 

Except for the fact you're both still here.

And yet both are still better than you...

Franz was removed from NG for various reasons. Some of which related to internal security. We are well within our rights to revoke membership of the alliance at any time we deem fit.

Just stopping by, I believe the official reason was in relation to setting up an embassy at IRON. Shit happens, back to waiting four more days until I can post again.

Bf1 was fun.

:war:

But that's besides the point.  A ragtag group of unorganised nations hitting an alliance where all they needed to do was keep them staggered 1 nation at a time was yes, pretty well handled.  It's not exactly hard to realise that once we were anarchied that was the end of it as we couldn't put out aggressive wars or do extra damage.  We all threw some nukes at each other, gave each other some good update quads, I went inactive for a bit then came back and people deleted/ moved on...  Such is life.

End of the day casualties, war, etc.

If you want NG to be cut in half again, then bring forth your army.  I'm sure we can wait.

TO: Tidy Bowl Man | FROM: Tywin Lannister
TYPE: Daytime Ground Battle | DATE: 9/13/2014 1:32:40 PM
You have been attacked by Tywin Lannister.

You lost 5,228 soldiers and 197 tanks. You killed 2,679 soldiers and 293 tanks. Their forces razed 38.716 miles of your land, stole 5.078 technology, and destroyed 20.311 infrastructure. Their forces looted $900,506.37 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

TO: Tidy Bowl Man | FROM: Tywin Lannister
TYPE: Daytime Ground Battle | DATE: 9/13/2014 1:32:27 PM
You have been attacked by Tywin Lannister.

You lost 10,478 soldiers and 644 tanks. You killed 4,578 soldiers and 435 tanks. Their forces razed 40.334 miles of your land, stole 5.075 technology, and destroyed 20.301 infrastructure. Their forces looted $938,027.47 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

I like this report best:

Your nuclear attack against Kingdom of Pakalolo was a success. Kingdom of Pakalolo lost 10729 defending soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 149.915 miles of land, 53.92 technology, 184.10 infrastructure, 75% of their aircraft, and 25% of their nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses Kingdom of Pakalolo will experience many days of economic devastation in their nation.

Also, just so you know.

ZkvoAns.png

Bf1 was fun.

:war:

But that's besides the point.  A ragtag group of unorganised nations hitting an alliance where all they needed to do was keep them staggered 1 nation at a time was yes, pretty well handled.  It's not exactly hard to realise that once we were anarchied that was the end of it as we couldn't put out aggressive wars or do extra damage.  We all threw some nukes at each other, gave each other some good update quads, I went inactive for a bit then came back and people deleted/ moved on...  Such is life.

End of the day casualties, war, etc.

If you want NG to be cut in half again, then bring forth your army.  I'm sure we can wait.

[color=#ff0000]P[/color][color=#fa0c04]u[/color][color=#f61908]d[/color][color=#f2260c]d[/color][color=#ed3311]i[/color][color=#e94015]n[/color][color=#e54c19]g[/color] [color=#dc6422]w[/color][color=#d87026]i[/color][color=#d37c2b]l[/color][color=#cf872f]l[/color] [color=#c69c38]r[/color][color=#c2a63c]e[/color][color=#beb040]t[/color][color=#b9b945]u[/color][color=#b5c149]r[/color][color=#b1ca4d]n[/color] [color=#a8d856]o[/color][color=#a4df5a]n[/color][color=#9fe55f]e[/color] [color=#97ef67]d[/color][color=#92f36c]a[/color][color=#8ef770]y[/color] [color=#85fc79]a[/color][color=#81fd7d]n[/color][color=#7dfe81]d[/color] [color=#74fe8a]l[/color][color=#70fd8e]e[/color][color=#6cfb92]a[/color][color=#67f997]d[/color] [color=#5ff29f]o[/color][color=#5aeea4]u[/color][color=#56e9a8]r[/color] [color=#4ddeb1]p[/color][color=#49d7b5]e[/color][color=#45d0b9]o[/color][color=#40c8be]p[/color][color=#3cc0c2]l[/color][color=#38b7c6]e[/color] [color=#2fa4cf]t[/color][color=#2b9ad3]o[/color] [color=#2284dc]v[/color][color=#1e79e0]i[/color][color=#196ee5]c[/color][color=#1562e9]t[/color][color=#1156ed]o[/color][color=#0c49f2]r[/color][color=#083df6]y[/color][color=#0430fa].[/color]

Bf1 were rogues but they were men as well. They took on impossible odds and owned their fate without cowardice or complaint.

TBM you should never be mentioned in the same sentence. You are a coward and don't deserve the protection Reavers gave you too keep the duel honest.

Yes, you are right, I'm a terrible person. 

:smug:

Annoying, not really terrible. You're welcome.

Not-being-Tywin makes right.

Shit I almost acknowledged him and he would of kept talking. Glad I caught myself.