Call out, Tywin

Captain Enema

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A court, like any other alliance institution, can in the end prove to become a useful instrument in establishing order in an alliance. Of course, this may be difficult to understand in an alliance where prominent members are kicked and banned from membership while they are on Christmas vacation.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

A court, like any other alliance institution, can in the end prove to become a useful instrument in establishing order in an alliance. Of course, this may be difficult to understand in an alliance where prominent members are kicked and banned from membership while they are on Christmas vacation.

Because that was really the reason, tell us more please. 

Because that was really the reason, tell us more please. 

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/119842-open-letter-to-non-grata/

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have created this topic with the purpose of being able to work out why Non Grata deemed it necessary to expel me during a timeframe when I told them that I would not be active at all (19th December 2013 – 28th December 2013). On what I believe was the 15th (the exact date is lost to me, as I am currently banned from the Non Grata forums and it was posted in the member section), I posted a thread detailing my vacation which the Triumvirate. On the 19th at around 6AM Planet Bob time, I was setting off for my scheduled vacation. When I returned on the 28th, I checked out the Non Grata forums and was hit with a “Sorry, you don’t have permission for that. You are not allowed to visit this community.”

This is why SNX has a court.

Removing franz from the AA was hardly the blindside you seem to suggest. He had been warned numerous times that continuing his trend of behavior would result in severe consequences including up to expulsion from NG. You have to be one astounding idiot to have that happen to you in an alliance that protects freedom of speech above all things.

if snx would accept a duel between alliances this would be much more fun

If you guys are serious feel free to send me a PM or query and we can talk more about this :)  I think a little fun and warring would be good.

I sold down a bit, I am in your range Tywin. I restate my challenge. Are you a coward and a dingleberry who goes about bragging about how he singlehandedly founded snx or are you a man?

Thank you for putting words in my mouth, but I also restate my challenge: since your alliance is so superior and such an amazing military force feared around the world, surely any of your nations in my range could duel me, and not only yourself possessing 50k NS in military improvements, wonders, and spies?

I already dueled Ghost before the merger, have nothing to prove by dueling you.

It almost makes the whole song and dance look like attention seeking...but I'm all for people putting their money where their mouth is, makes a change from the common "yes sir, no sir, three bags full sir".

Certainly makes for an interesting change of pace around these parts,hopefully it catches on.

I will not be deploying nukes for this duel unless they are deployed on me. Given Tywin is without the proper wonders, I don't think that'll be a problem. It'll just be two guys roughing each other up for a week. Unless he goes and cries to his alliance and demands they help him with lil' ol me. 

Considering TBM lost his first land and air battles against me while I'm at DEFCON 5, he is definitely going to need those nukes.

Didn't your momma tell you not to send 10 bombers in an air strike?

My mum isn't one to give out that sort of advice, she did tell me to add salt when making 3 bean soup. Quality advice, I highly encourage it. 

I will not be deploying nukes for this duel unless they are deployed on me. Given Tywin is without the proper wonders, I don't think that'll be a problem. It'll just be two guys roughing each other up for a week. Unless he goes and cries to his alliance and demands they help him with lil' ol me. 

Your stated war reason, "Nuke time", seems a tad contradictory.