Limitless Nexus Announcement

Sephiroth

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hilariously, to my knowledge AI has -- in this entire debacle -- not said a word to anyone about their loud-mouthed protectorate.

Then again, he's been aiming his words at others so it's fairly irrelevant to me.

Rey just because they didn't talk to you doesn't mean they didn't talk to anyone.

AI was fully aware and involved with the situation from the getgo. They were actually a pleasant surprise and very easy to work with.

Edit: maybe not from the get go... but fairly early on in the process. Edited by Unknown Smurf

Rey just because they didn't talk to you doesn't mean they didn't talk to anyone.

AI was fully aware and involved with the situation from the getgo. They were actually a pleasant surprise and very easy to work with.

Edit: maybe not from the get go... but fairly early on in the process.

As I said, I'm irrelevant to the situation. However, nobody mentioned AI in the general outline I was given.

Well Dayum we will never get attacked now that the "cats" are out of the bag... :facepalm: ReyRey I see you never stop running your peen holster...maybe you should pratice your BJ techniques some more as you obviously suck at it and your friends renigged on their end of the deal... :v:

Well Dayum we will never get attacked now that the "cats" are out of the bag... :facepalm: ReyRey I see you never stop running your peen holster...maybe you should pratice your BJ techniques some more as you obviously suck at it and your friends renigged on their end of the deal... :v:

Never say never!

July 7, 2012.

It's not like it's a secret. It's been posted publicly and easily discoverable. And I was trying to point it out myself when I was banned.

Discoverable for those looking for it, perhaps. Just wasn't aware, tis all.

Hilariously, to my knowledge AI has -- in this entire debacle -- not said a word to anyone about their loud-mouthed protectorate.

To be fair that's AI in a nutshell these days (as far as I can tell).

It is not the fault of anyone other than yourselves if treaties and other ties are not publicised. If you lack the will to display said information, it reflects poorly on yourselves and hinders claims of respectability. Can't blame anyone else for incompetence.

Seriously your still critisizing and/or giving other alliances advice on how to run their AAs? How do you live with yourself after disbanding your AA and going into peace mode after throwing them all to the wolves? Yet you have the nerve to run your peen holster like someone cares or values your opinion on the dynamics of runing an alliance... :rolleyes: :lol1: :laugh: These smilies do not contain the laughter you bring forth nor the contempt or lack of rspect I and most of Planet Bob havefor you!!!