Limitless Nexus Announcement

Sephiroth

limitlesslogo360x200_zps4592cf53.gif

Limitless Nexus Announcement

Our war with LPH began on August 6th, when their leader and another member declared war on Libertarian Norway. Not long after the war began, the Libertarian Empire aided 2 unaligned nations under attack from LPH as well. Shadwland and BritishUlster both joined, giving us a bigger advantage in the lower tier where Neo Uruk resided.  During this war Stonewall14 returned from his nation's hibernation in inactivity mode. Despite military defeat being clear, Neo Uruk remained persistent in unwillingness to surrender. So persistent LPH government proposed a peace plan where peace would occur when Neo Uruk hits Zero Infrastructure, rather than them surrender. Although eventually on August 30th 4:20 AM Rey and his alliance were granted white peace. (When someone has 26 infra, its not really worth the nuke to give the symbolic ZI when other wars are going on)

The AE-Limitless Nexus War began on August 19th, when RevolutionaryRebel and another member declared war on the Libertarian Empire. After one round of war RevolutionaryRebel went into peace mode as he refused to surrender despite military defeat already being apparent. During this war Limitless Nexus continued to gain in members, as Stonewall14 continued to recruit new nations through social media. In a final attempt to avoid admitting defeat, RR disbanded AE, scattering the remaining nations into unaligned territory. Limitless Nexus is not pursuing any of the remaining AE nations further and have granted them all white peace already.

The GOONS-Limitless Nexus War began August 28th, when ComradeMilton from GOONS declared war on Libertarian Norway, while creating a thread to announce their contradiction in GOONS raid policy due to promised oral satisfaction from Rey. (Basically when they choose not to recognize realty, in order to excuse their behavior with policies) ComradeMilton tried to quickly escape consequence of his attacks, but instead it was agreed the war with GOONS would last until the September 5th. For many of our new recruits, who continued to grow in numbers, this would be the first war they would fight and not long after creating a nation. LN getting 22 Offensive Wars declared while limiting them to only 5 on us proved to be a great success. ComradeMilton's nation being a crater and the high amounts of damage caused elsewhere to many other GOONS nations reflects our military success, so we agreed to white peace with GOONS on September 5th. With GOONS being given white peace as well, today officially marks the end of all wars claiming any involvements with the LPH War, one month after the initial attacks.

237_Dont_Tread_on_Me_Flag.jpg

Today also marks the 7th Year Anniversary since the founding of the Libertarian Empire, which occurred on September 6th, 2007. We are proud to have friends we do and in our success in out damaging our aggressors heavily, before agreeing to white peace. With each war, we have continued to gain new members and allies. Our membership is now up to 13 members, with most of our members joining during this past month consisting of wars with 3 different alliances. We have also given white peace to everyone in time for today, so everyone can celebrate this historic occasion in peace. 7 happens to be my lucky number as well, so I'm sure this year will be a good year for Limitless Nexus.

Even 7 years after creating the Libertarian Empire, I still see many new nations joining, many wars to be fought and the Libertarian Empire has a lot of great allies; as Limitless Nexus membership continues growing. From what I can see there is still plenty of life in CN still, those who complain about lack of war or stagnation are just in the wrong places.

War has brought us a lot of gains, but for now we will focus on building up during this period of peace. Thank you to all our friends and allies.

o/ Limitless Nexus

o/ Limitless Sphere

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now this is rich. Oh what a white knight you are! Come on. Really.

I want to dance on the grave of this alliance so unbelievably bad.

Awe we wuv you too Bernie...<3 :wub: You can come dance with us anytime braaahhh... :war:

Nobody in my range and I don't care to waste my time or money on your kind. I'm a pretty patient person. ;)

That sounds like a threat,,, :awesome: I believe we have been here before and maybe you should clarify if you are speaking on behalf of Kashmir or just fanatisizing while you fap... :ehm:

Nobody in my range and I don't care to waste my time or money on your kind. I'm a pretty patient person. ;)

lol, Bern. Just don't get yourself hurt, next time we'll be expecting it if suddenly Kashmir declares on us mid war and we'll know who to blame.

That sounds like a threat,,, :awesome: I believe we have been here before and maybe you should clarify if you are speaking on behalf of Kashmir or just fanatisizing while you fap... :ehm:

Take it however you want and I don't need to clarify anything. You have no idea how fortunate you are, Stonewall. The only reason you and Methrage weren't PZI (or ZI in Methrage's case) is because of our King and his immense generosity in the matter.

lol, Bern. Just don't get yourself hurt, next time we'll be expecting it if suddenly Kashmir declares on us mid war and we'll know who to blame.

I'll gladly take blame, since you know, all tech raids are subject to approval by either the King, Prince or Hangman (yours truly).

Take it however you want and I don't need to clarify anything. You have no idea how fortunate you are, Stonewall. The only reason you and Methrage weren't PZI (or ZI in Methrage's case) is because of our King and his immense generosity in the matter.

I'll gladly take blame, since you know, all tech raids are subject to approval by either the King, Prince or Hangman (yours truly).

This from the punk coward who ran into peace mode screaming like a female dog when I was coming from you...I spit in your face chump...Nobody is scared of your sissy ass... :rolleyes:

Shame your retarded alliance couldn't do any significant amount against me in the last war, even with all the empty threats.  But hey, anything to make you and your moronic followers seem halfway good in the eyes of the international community, right? (Will take a lot more to regain that much favor.)

Shame your retarded alliance couldn't do any significant amount against me in the last war, even with all the empty threats.  But hey, anything to make you and your moronic followers seem halfway good in the eyes of the international community, right? (Will take a lot more to regain that much favor.)

You had one non-nuclear nation fighting you, who was also fighting 3 other nations. Your nation was so small, it was overlooked in the bigger scheme of things and you remained fairly low profile until the war was over. There was more damage to be done elsewhere and higher priority targets being hit. While you limited yourself to only fighting one war the entire time, most of us were fighting many opponents and spreading the damage out.

So congrats on nuking a non-nuclear nation and avoiding the attention of others fighting until it was over. Although you weren't the focus of the war and never considered a high priority target.

You had one non-nuclear nation fighting you, who was also fighting 3 other nations. Your nation was so small, it was overlooked in the bigger scheme of things and you remained fairly low profile until the war was over. There was more damage to be done elsewhere and higher priority targets being hit. While you limited yourself to only fighting one war the entire time, most of us were fighting many opponents and spreading the damage out.

So congrats on nuking a non-nuclear nation and avoiding the attention of others fighting until it was over. Although you weren't the focus of the war and never considered a high priority target.

And yet that one non-nuclear nation was promising great rewards if I was nuked and making threats they couldn't keep.  They declared on me, mind you.  All the rest of your alliance's nations, except for yourself who was far outside of my range, were too small for me to attack before the war was over... so why should I try to declare on them?

And yet that one non-nuclear nation was promising great rewards if I was nuked and making threats they couldn't keep.  They declared on me, mind you.  All the rest of your alliance's nations, except for yourself who was far outside of my range, were too small for me to attack before the war was over... so why should I try to declare on them?

You performed better than most GOONS and came out of this without much damage compared to many others, but your individual war had no big impact on the wider war. You played it smart by keeping nukes on hand and avoiding attention during the war as much as possible, without using all your nukes up. However your war was a side event for the most part, as long as you didn't declare any offensive wars, the damage you could do with those nukes was maxed out to destroying some of the cheapest infra Limitless Nexus had.