An Urgent Announcement from the Stewie Protection Agency

Stewie

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anywhere meaning those inactive people were not active anywhere.

in either case, there was an announcement that GDA would be remaining around within the week. In an alliance that has Tywin as its #1 Face of the OWF, it would be best to keep other people from making erroneous statements.

E: Not that you can control that. Edited by Neo Uruk

That is an explicitly false statement as there are multiple people who are active among at least the LoSS AA.

Well i was talking about the GDA not LoSS. Sorry, i am not trying to attack LoSS at all. You are just blowing up things. I would suggest before you provide a counter attack at least read what was stated before and think about it.

in either case, there was an announcement that GDA would be remaining around within the week. In an alliance that has Tywin as its #1 Face of the OWF, it would be best to keep other people from making erroneous statements.

E: Not that you can control that.

Wasn't debating any of that just clearing up any misunderstanding.

Well i was talking about the GDA not LoSS. Sorry, i am not trying to attack LoSS at all. You are just blowing up things. I would suggest before you provide a counter attack at least read what was stated before and think about it.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/123680-gda-wont-go-quietly-into-the-night/

How did this surface if nobody in GDA is active?

Wasn't debating any of that just clearing up any misunderstanding.

Gotcha.

Given your response I'm not sure you do either.  :|  (Think a bit harder, I'm sure you'll get it.)

I had the opportunity to protect friends, if that's what you mean. The average person here wouldn't use the word in that context, however.

hail NG etc...

Down with opportunistic butt weasels like Rey who try to turn our moment into a cheap political debate for his own entertainment.

Hahaha, at the end of the day, he at least made the offer. So while it may not be as well received as Non Grata due to a less defined FA relationship, and thus hails... the thought counts.

Drama creates activity. Activity creates speculation. Speculation causes actual stuff to happen rather than fluff like anniversaries.

All I'm all, start tampering with my drinking supply, I need to have something with more kick.

Could you turn this thread into another platform for yourself?

I've asked nicely once already.

Oh dear, you asked nicely? Too bad you've shown me no reason to owe you a favor. Someone commented on me and I responded. Simple.

If SNX feel that they wish to pursue offensive measures against LoSS they can do.

Heaven only knows our members have itchy trigger fingers again... As can be seen by the legion-x raid

I thought y'all were trying to avoid war & rebuild?  :blink: