An Urgent Announcement from the Stewie Protection Agency

Stewie

I didn't realise you were a central government member. I would have expected a SNX tri or department head to announce that they were cancelling protection of a founding AA..

Hell when porksaber asked to restart SLCB with some of our members we let him and continued to protect.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It be nice if everyone was not so anti-SNX it be nice. One of our members was kicked without warning, exposing him to raids and we did not attack back. All we did is revoke protection which was going to happen eventually. It was a merger after all not a join as you please festival.

I didn't realise you were a central government member. I would have expected a SNX tri or department head to announce that they were cancelling protection of a founding AA..

Hell when porksaber asked to restart SLCB with some of our members we let him and continued to protect.

Porksaber is a great guy and his alliance should be given more protection!

He was a member for a moment there. Guess he figured people would care.

I was in SLCB until disbandment. Good bunch.

It be nice if everyone was not so anti-SNX it be nice. One of our members was kicked without warning, exposing him to raids and we did not attack back. All we did is revoke protection which was going to happen eventually. It was a merger after all not a join as you please festival.

Your MoFA was on our AA, 3 weeks down the road. He was asked many times to go on to SNX.