A brief note from SNX

MCXA kind of took over the merger, made all the decisions, and let Tywin into gov't.

You can't blame LoSS. If anything they should be happy to get rid of Tywin.

lmao a coherent post from you

now SNX is 100% confirmed boned. Edited by Neo Uruk

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I was Prime Minister when the merge was first brought up. I was a minister when the gov vote came up. I voted yes to the merger. In the end I got exactly what I wanted. Sole control of LoSS for Phoebus and I.

Legion-x also had plenty of time to move to the SNX AA, especially since he was listed as active gov there. I just gave him the kick he needed to go over there.

Yes I was Prime Minister when the merge was first brought up. I was a minister when the gov vote came up. I voted yes to the merger. In the end I got exactly what I wanted. Sole control of LoSS for Phoebus and I.

Legion-x also had plenty of time to move to the SNX AA, especially since he was listed as active gov there. I just gave him the kick he needed to go over there.

As I noted earlier,

It was a measured response.

We'll i wish you and LoSS the best of luck.

Sad to see, understandable though. To our brethren in SNX, we support you 100%. Very happy to see you have your own forums set up and ready to go. It's an amazing thing to see how quickly you all are building your AA. We are proud to be called your allies/blocmates.

To those still on the LoSS AA, Tensions are clearly running high. You guys are good people, you'll figure things out :)

Sad to see, understandable though. To our brethren in SNX, we support you 100%. Very happy to see you have your own forums set up and ready to go. It's an amazing thing to see how quickly you all are building your AA. We are proud to be called your allies/blocmates.

To those still on the LoSS AA, Tensions are clearly running high. You guys are good people, you'll figure things out :)

I don't know if you noticed, but tensions were basically non-existent until SNX gov refused to move off their AA. SNX then proceeded to blame LoSS for their own incompetence. I'd be proud to have them as my allies too!

I respect the members of LoSS who have decided to remain on their AA and to keep the torch of LoSS burning. Whilst it is clear that SNX and LoSS now have to go separate ways, I don’t think it needs to be separated by animosity founded on misunderstanding.

Mergers have a tendency to be messy affairs and, whilst certain things probably could have been done better, I think the SNX merger is an overall success. I’m excited and optimistic about the prospects for SNX.

Edited by Cenk Uygur

did anyone else catch this gem...the guy voted for the member to basically coup the alliance?

then you complain about not being given more notice for your coup to go in effect with further protection?

did anyone else catch this gem...the guy voted for the member to basically coup the alliance?

then you complain about not being given more notice for your coup to go in effect with further protection?

Everyone caught it. Everyone realized it was tongue-in-cheek.

Much respect SNX. Sometimes bad blood can spill from mergers and I think you all handled it respectfully and tactfully. Your former counterparts, not so much. If you guys need any help with anything feel free to let us know over at Invicta.

Much respect for LoSS but you leave em to the wolves? With much respect, consider this my resignation from SNX.

Welcome back darling.

I wish you starry and fine travels back home.

Edited by Yonsae