A brief note from SNX

So how much more dmg did MCXA do last war as compared to this inactive dead horse NoR?  2x as much or was it more like 4-5x as much?  errr I mean 1/x.

Nothing gets over your head, you are quiet agile.

If a line is a dead horse, its being used over and over again to no avail. The dead horse line against Nor since they're reformation is that they're Nazi's. I was saying I disagree with that line, so I usually end up liking Zog's posts.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you misunderstood me. There is no one in SNX arguing that we didn't know, at least not my knowledge. What I was asking was, how a handful of members wanting to stay on the LoSS AA, had related to Sam Winter's opposition to having an SNX member stay on the LoSS AA to help people move over.

I definitely did misunderstand. I was a bit defensive given similar comments legion-x and tywin have made in this thread.

I believe the point was that at some point, SNX needed to realize LoSS was still a sovereign alliance which has its own private affairs. We have publicly "re-existed" since the beginning, so it should have been obvious we wished to regain control of our channels, alliance, and forums so that we can progress. Our only outlet was IRC and private messages, since SNX was occupying both our website and alliance. There's a lot of work that we need done, and it was difficult to do it otherwise. Create our new charter, contact our members on the situation and keep them fully updated, assign government members, and discuss protectorate/treaty options among ourselves. We simply wanted control of our alliance while you occupied our website. It was pretty innocent and blown out of proportion imo

Nothing gets over your head, you are quiet agile.

If a line is a dead horse, its being used over and over again to no avail. The dead horse line against Nor since they're reformation is that they're Nazi's. I was saying I disagree with that line, so I usually end up liking Zog's posts.

quite* agile
it's* being used over and over again
NoR*
their* reformation
Nazis*

Nazi shill detected. Get better at speaking ze English, herr SCY. Edited by Hereno

Well if you're any alliance some one has probably said this about you. Gotta love !@#$ posting.

Worst Poster Ever candidate supercoolyellow again talking about shit posting as if he didn't practically invent it. 

I wasn't aware this was even a thing.

It was like.... 3 years ago? I think the OFFICIAL STORY is that UPN didn't activate their MDP or something like that.

However, all of our attempts to adopt a Hello Kitty theme have been met with derision from the general membership. Surely if we present a more cuddly face to the world, all will come to love us and want us as their snugglebunnywuvmuffins.

I don't know exactly what this is about anymore - best wishes to everyone involved, anyway - but I can't avoid saying that an Hello Kitty theme would be most appropriate for any alliance.

For instance, it should totally be the theme for the next GPA government announcement (in case that happens please feel free to have your lawyer ring me up for royalties etc, Zog).

Edited by jerdge

Micro drama, lol.

Edit: What I mean by that snarky comment is that well-led alliances handle situations like this so much differently.  Continuing to post here by either side highlights the incompetence of both alliance's leadership.

Edited by arentak