Merry Raidmas Everyone

The Pansy

On 8/30 every year, the alliances of NG, Sengoku, Doomsquad and Reavers will be holding a celebration in honour of Rev Reb, who will henceforth be known as Father Raidmas.

For on 8/30 Father Raidmas looked upon all the naughty raiders of the world, and decided that they should have gifts too. Father Raidmas thus promptly dropped all his former alliance mates into the None pool, for all the raiders of the world to enjoy.

Thank You Father Raidmas, you will forever be in our hearts.

Signed..

Sengoku aka Blitzen

Non Grata aka Dancer

Reavers aka Rudolph

Doomsquad aka Donner

RR does still seem to have some former alliance members who have yet to give up on him and are unwilling to cancel trades with him, even when RR has already given up on them long ago. Some of them have slipped into peace mode, but not all of them.

Edited by Methrage

You remembered Reavers in your first edit though, and that would be an epic plot twist indeed.
Merry Raidmas Yonsae

I did then it sounded wrong so I re-wrote it all and forgot the revers sendond time.

i apology.

Edited by Yonsae

f3mboJS.jpg

Greetings, denizens of Planet Bob. Franz here. I accidentally reset my computing tablet, thus Alternian Empire's leader RevolutionaryRebel mistook my offer of having him merge into Lavender Town as disband his alliance right here, right now. Thus, Franz shall attack 2 of the nuclear nations that other people are scared to fight.

Glory to Franz! Hail Franz!

Nuclear Anarchy shall be fun.

- Franz Ferdinand, Mayor of Lavender Town Edited by Franz Ferdinand

For it was said on the last days of the 8th month Father Raidmas did throw out his followers and said to the people take, eat, these were my alliance mates who I give up to you. Raid freely in remembrance of me.

So the peoples did raid. They gathered lots of land and free tech and it was good.

Jg9Xvda.jpg