Link in signature..

kabirgph

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.
I also wish to include a link in my signature.
This is the link
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Femocratic_Lands/index.php?showtopic=22&st=0&#entry22109763

This was the old forum of the NationStates regions of Femocratic Lands, Whileway and The Great Gynarchy - the contents for members only are PG13 compliant, without graphic content, and with little sexual content (WORDS NOT IMAGES).

This forum contain roleplay works of months of our main roleplayer. Our community was dissolved within NS, because we played only against another region (without rulebreaking) for the purpose of gain the monopoly of nazifeminism within NS, using our alliances against them. For me this is "politics", a good thing in a nation simulation game. NS Mods doesn't agree, but when they deleted us (five players out of seven) we were already the most powerful nazifeminist region within NS, and our enemies/fellows are now under the planned heavy attack buy our allies - technically there's no more nazifeminism within NS.
I'm not here to cause trouble, I'm here to play and have fun, but I like byzantine politics.....
I never insulted someone - the most rulebreaking thing we have was the motto of the foundrix of The Great Gynarchy, that was a sum of her policy: "I killed my sister to get this brothel". A similar motto is rulebreaking here?

Thank you.

CyberNations is quite open when it comes to RolePlay, and I don't think that your link is a problem. Just to be sure you may add a "little sexual content (words)" disclaimer besides it, but I am not even sure it's necessary.

If you haven't done it yet, I suggest you carefully read the Forum Rules &Guidelines (there's a link at the bottom of each forum page). That should probably answer to most/all of your questions regarding moderation.

Also note that, while I tried to provide the best information with the above answer, I am no authority on moderation: what I say is just my personal opinion on the subject. :)