Brief Atlas announcement

Alexio15

CufdJXC.png

So this is nice and simple, for reasons already given the Titans feel that the weight of holding up the Stars has become too much. While Supernova-X wished to carry over the treaty shared between Atlas and NSF, we wish to start relations between our two alliances off with a clean slate. We would like to wish Supernova-X the best of luck in their future endeavours and may their life on Planet Bob be long and prosperous.

Article VII: Termination

If at any time the Stars just feel like they are going to go supernova, or the Titans just can’t hold the weight any longer, a notice of termination may be given and a grace period of the Titan’s 3 earthly days (72 hours) which in this the treaty will be still active.

Signed Atlas gov
President of Atlas: Alexio15
Vice President of Atlas: SlimCad
Chancellor of Internal Affairs: Blazin
Chancellor of Foreign Affairs: Saxplayer
Chancellor of Culture: Cupcake
Chancellor of Finance: nawnutnakawedb

Article VII: Termination

If at any time the Stars just feel like they are going to go supernova, or the Titans just can’t hold the weight any longer, a notice of termination may be given and a grace period of the Titan’s 3 earthly days (72 hours) which in this the treaty will be still active.

I absolutely love the fact that NSF predicted they would someday become Supernova-X in this treaty text. Sneaky dudes. :P

I'd say I'm "sad" because that's just something you say that's polite.

I didn't know enough about the relationship to really comment, but I hope each side is happy with it.

Whatever may come, will come. Good luck you two.

Congrats, Atlas, you seem to have an idea of what you are doing... Although, you still haven't signed that PIAT with LPH so I feel you need to replace Alexio, coup Alexio and merge with LPH. 

Congrats, Atlas, you seem to have an idea of what you are doing... Although, you still haven't signed that PIAT with LPH so I feel you need to replace Alexio, coup Alexio and merge with LPH.

This but without even pretending to have a facetious tone.