Tournament Edition Slowest beginning ever!

Cyber Nations Tournament?  MMMMMmm must have the wrong place here, no bodys fighting!  Yeah, yeah I know have to get your ducks in a row, peas lined up, laundry folded.  Well good luck on all that!

Interesting how this is turning into a duck race, dodging war, trying to the nice guy!  Well, I have to go get me a new duck call and just have fun calling all you duckers!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Hoosier" post="3303610" timestamp="1409335287"]Yeah, thanks Moonpie think you had something too do with this!
:D

I think so too

Edited by moonpie

Planning out real wars that don't include filler alliances that are well known for barely being able to fight back, such as NLoN, takes time. :)

Defcon 1 have been branded Skaro 2.0 who are known to barely fight back and possess low war chest levels.  Weren't they the Doves first war last round and where were you when OP hit Skaro as their first war or TEPD/TPC hit RE/Skaro or OP hit Defcon 1 when it was their 2nd war and OP's first. Lets avoid the double standards stuff.

Defcon 1 have been branded Skaro 2.0 who are known to barely fight back and possess low war chest levels.

That's unfortunate for them. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Weren't they the Doves first war last round

lol i dunno, I wasn't there. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

and where were you when OP hit Skaro as their first war or TEPD/TPC hit RE/Skaro or OP hit Defcon 1 when it was their 2nd war and OP's first. Lets avoid the double standards stuff.

I don't really care what OP or anyone else did in a round where I wasn't even active. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

tl;dr - ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ Edited by Kurdanak

That's unfortunate for them. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

lol i dunno, I wasn't there. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

I don't really care what OP or anyone else did in a round where I wasn't even active. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

tl;dr - ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

You were around for some of them.

You were around for some of them.

lolk. I honestly can't remember if I was or not, because I wasn't following the OWF. See: "wasn't even active" ヽ( ^ ヮ ^ )ノ

EDIT: It took way too much effort to get that emoticon to line up right. That was way too much work and the OWF is way too much work. :( Edited by Kurdanak

You all talk too much. We're barely two weeks in and people already have 40+ million WCs. Pathetic.

There ya go, actually more like 50 to 70 mil right now w/resource traders on hand!  I 'll bet there is a high of 8o mil right now!

Shhh I am trying to duck

Presto not to ruffle your feathers!

There ya go, actually more like 50 to 70 mil right now w/resource traders on hand!  I 'll bet there is a high of 8o mil right now!

A single nuke will do more damage than an 80 mill war chest can do in a day.

Avoiding the OWF except to post the base thread and troll makes this game so much more enjoyable, trust me. :P

Yeah, I been there done that but someone has to turn up the radio.  Think a little pink floyde Money is playing!

Cowboy this songs for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_wmASF3jYA