NPO: Final Sing-Along Report for 10th Year of Order

Sir Paul

Maestro’s Final Sing-Along Report in the 10th Year of Order

rynp.png

My Emperor, His Honored Regent and Imperial Officers, Honored Allies, Respected Enemies, Indeterminate Neutrals, Friends, Detractors, and my fellow Pacificans:

11 years ago today, Franco made a play for control of the Pacific, and in the Five Days that shook the world, created Order from Chaos.   

Today, we begin the Feast of Pacific Revolution, remembering our past, examining our present, and preparing for our future.

To mark the occasion, I've prepared one last sing-along for this year, inspired by the nations that have joined the Order during her 10th year. 

Y10.T3.02 - The Emigrant's Query

Sir Paul

Imperator Populusque Pacificus

August 28, 2014

10 Years of Order

I hate the NPO...

... but 10 years is really a HUGE accomplishment!!!

So congratulations, a 10 years anniversary ain't a small thing. Well done!  :nuke: 

And after this peaceful message of congratulations I'm going back to my usual state of not liking you again  :war:

I hate the NPO...

... but 10 years is really a HUGE accomplishment!!!

So congratulations, a 10 years anniversary ain't a small thing. Well done!  :nuke: 

And after this peaceful message of congratulations I'm going back to my usual state of not liking you again  :war:

It's actually our 11th year, hence why this is the final Singalong for our 10th year.

Pacifica Prevails!

Ever Forward!

o/

It's actually our 11th year, hence why this is the final Singalong for our 10th year.

Pacifica Prevails!

Ever Forward!

o/

11 !!! That's cool.

Do you still have a few members who have been Pacifians during these 11 years?

11 !!! That's cool.

Do you still have a few members who have been Pacifians during these 11 years?

I believe Sir Paul, actually, has been here the whole time. I'm also pretty sure Frawley, our Regent, has been with Pacifica more or less since its beginning in CN, although I don't know if he was with the Order when it was founded in NS (which is the anniversary we're celebrating).

Edited by Edward I