Notification of Intent to Post Recognition of Strong Emotions!

You honestly don't see the difference?  Your Foreign Affairs guy comes on the OWF and announces a raid, only to run away at the first sign of trouble vs a couple of Noob recruits from NATO raiding the wrong AA and having a negotiated end?

Really Marx?  Glass house?

You should probably look up the definition to the word "similar" before you keep talking. I've tried simplifying my remarks for your benefit but it seems to be in vain regardless.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bit of a stats junkie and since this is the only thing going on now, I'd figure I would post some :D

GOONS Damage Taken: 42,384
LN Damage Taken:  11,468

LN Damage Inflicted/Received Ratio 3.69:1

The majority of the disparity is Stonewall and Methrage only getting nuked once per day while nuking 3 people I believe, and also there are a lot of wars where GOONS inflicted 0 damage as well.

Yup, 42k damage. A little more than half of my personal crappy NS and mostly easily rebought infra. We sure did take a wallop not retaliating by honoring requests from some nice people.

Goons broke the peace agreement so I responded in kind... :awesome:

message_unopened.png  
9/5/2014 12:01:12 AM jerkdotwad message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png
message_unopened.png  
9/5/2014 12:00:21 AM jerkdotwad message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png
message_unopened.png  
9/4/2014 11:59:44 PM jerkdotwad message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png
message_unopened.png  
9/4/2014 11:59:18 PM jerkdotwad message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png

message_unopened.png 
9/5/2014 10:21:12 AM ComradeMilton message_open.png
message_unopened.png 
9/5/2014 10:20:49 AM ComradeMilton message_open.png
message_unopened.png 
9/5/2014 10:20:41 AM ComradeMilton message_open.png
message_unopened.png 
9/5/2014 10:20:12 AM ComradeMilton message_open.png
message_unopened.png 
9/5/2014 10:19:52 AM ComradeMilton message_open.png
message_unopened.png 
9/5/2014 10:19:31 AM ComradeMilton message_open.png
message_unopened.png 
9/5/2014 10:19:24 AM ComradeMilton message_open.png
message_unopened.png 
9/5/2014 10:19:14 AM ComradeMilton message_open.png

Yup, 42k damage. A little more than half of my personal crappy NS and mostly easily rebought infra. We sure did take a wallop not retaliating by honoring requests from some nice people.

You speak as though the declaration by Ming the Merciless on me and whoever down declared on Stonewall never happened, as well as those nukes everyone I fought took turns launching at me. I think we both know the agreement was open warfare, with both sides hitting each other; until we peace out today

Peace offers have been sent to GOONS.

Sometimes the only price to be paid is the price paid in blood. LPH and the scattered nations of AE have already paid that price, they have been given white peace. GOONS jumping in so late made peace with them take longer, as the price in blood had not yet been paid. Although as agreed, we will give GOONS white peace on the 5th.

I, for one, delighted in hearing the screams and howls from the nation I rained pain on to. Their blood satiated my thirst quite well.

Shame their threats were as empty as their coffers.

I'm a bit of a stats junkie and since this is the only thing going on now, I'd figure I would post some :D

GOONS Damage Taken: 42,384

LN Damage Taken:  11,468

LN Damage Inflicted/Received Ratio 3.69:1

The majority of the disparity is Stonewall and Methrage only getting nuked once per day while nuking 3 people I believe, and also there are a lot of wars where GOONS inflicted 0 damage as well.

That's sad the bully goonies got their asses whooped by a micro AA made up of mostly less than 1 week in game noobs and with all their blubber about us having multis it was them who had the multis and got their nation deleted... :lol1: 3.69:1 :awesome:

49dfdf72-1d09-4970-a80e-2afed3baf0de_zps

Edited by Stonewall14

I, for one, delighted in hearing the screams and howls from the nation I rained pain on to. Their blood satiated my thirst quite well.

Shame their threats were as empty as their coffers.

You peaced out the moment they allowed you to and then run your mouth.

Buy some infra and step up. Or STFU and let the adults talk. K thx bye.

Hey Sigrun of the alliance worse than methface. Shut up.

I am speaking as the copilot of goons here, shut up, no one cares. Especially after your lunacy on IRC today. You are a disgrace and a crazy person and you need to shut up and stop pretending you matter at all.

No one cares what you think or what you say. I can't stress this enough.

I am speaking as the copilot of goons here, shut up, no one cares. Especially after your lunacy on IRC today. You are a disgrace and a crazy person and you need to shut up and stop pretending you matter at all.

Its telling how many different nicknames you guys have for me and your "leadership" not having the maturity to say the name of who they are talking about, but you should watch your mouth when talking about our allies. Confederatio Aesir is the best ally someone can have, GOONS on the other hand are the worst. You're an embarrassment to any alliance foolish enough to sign with you guys, so the irony of you guys calling other alliances bad is heavy. If you want to be shown the respect of an alliance leader, you should stop acting like a child. With Milton as your FA guy and your behavior, it doesn't seem competence runs high in goons.

Edited by Methrage

U still mad brah? Did you forget your estrogen this morning? I would have to agree with Methrage that goonie govt. seems to all be  pimple faced teenieboppers with raging hormones and the diplomatic skills of Kim Dung II of N.Korea... :lol1:

Hey Ken, so let me get this straight. You are explicitly citing your position in Goons government as giving you authority to shut me up? That's really quite interesting. But it carries no weight with me.

Yes, I have a sentimental soft spot for Negligence Sadism and Oppression, fond memories of some of your predecessors, and even just a couple weeks ago I viewed you with goodwill. I came to you to help you and I see the response. If you are trying to make a friend into an enemy you've done a very good job, keep it up!

I never said I 'matter' - I dont make claims like that, but since you seem to care so much about that yourself, you might want to find a reputable alliance to join up with. Goons are a bunch of washed up has-beens at this point. The spirit that y'all once had is still in the game - in other alliances. It's obvious that everyone competent to lead is inactive from the fact that you and comrademilton are office holders. And the positive aspects of what Goons once was? Other alliances are doing it better and have been for some time. NG for example. I highly recommend them, they could teach you a lot.

You think no one cares what I say? Well you may be right about that, but so what? No one cares what you say either. That hasnt stopped you from flapping your jaws, nor would I expect it to.

That's fine though, keep swaggering and talking tough, we know you're just overcompensating for your... shortcomings.

False. I'm the best in the world.

Oh, so we're just in pre-school now.

SoOoOo ReyRey was the BJ you gave commieradmilton worth seeing your BFFs embarassed and whooped like they stole something? :lol1: LMAO at shortcomings...blahahahahaha :v:

Edited by Stonewall14

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=2051718656367&set=vb.154691131236521&type=2&theater

Raw Footage of Goons Military in action from recent Goons attack on Limitless Nexus.. :facepalm:

Edited by Stonewall14

So, GOONS, how's that tech raiding policy working out for you guys? This picture was drawn long ago for another war, but is even more appropriate for this one. So I put it in a frame for you guys, so you can hang it on your wall and remember the incompetence of your leadership each time you see it.

0e2c889e-529c-40bb-80c5-6db143e48dcb_zps

With your "leadership" announcing a raid, then agreeing to you guys getting pounded with nukes for a round of war, it shows only the dumbest individuals actually stay in an alliance like GOONS long enough enough to be given a special title and think of it as a good thing.

With no Pilot to be found and nobody else in the alliance knowing how these things work, seems GOONS are in for a crash landing. Milton is a joke with no idea what he's doing, Ken doesn't seem capable of anything more than petty insults, with no real authority to do anything. So I don't count that as leadership.

Personally I nominate RUKUNU as rightful sovereign of GOONS. These Satanist Clowns who parade around sadism, oppression and incompetence as their key attributes are an embarrassment to even the GOONS who came before them. Any GOONS who don't want to be the joke of CN for the rest of their existence, I suggest switch to Goon Order of Neutral Shoving or aNiMaLz, if they wish to have a chance at forming a GOONS alliance who isn't a joke.

Thanks for "Tech Raid" and giving us permission to level a good amount of your nations into radioactive rubble, before reloading on nukes. Enjoy your decline. o/