Notification of Intent to Post Recognition of Strong Emotions!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it our fault for not somehow discovering the hidden treaties? Kind of confused by your, well, it would be kind to term it logic, there. The only treaty we have is the (easily solvable) encrypted treaty with MI6 and that's just another publicly known treaty connection, it's just the contents of the treaty that aren't (so far) known to all.

But if it makes you happy, I'm glad. :)

No, one can probably ascertain the friendships of alliances and always assume that treaty or not they will come ot their assistance. Always have a plan contingent on both support from outside forces, and without said support. I suppose people are not laughing at you for not having discovered them, but rather that you didn't think it was possible and shouldn't have even made this thread.

This has got to be the most hilarious backpedal in all of history, and the icing on the cake is whining about the secret treaties and how it's really all Methrage's fault for not disclosing them :D

Hug those pixels tight tonight lads, you almost lost em!

6vApA.gif

Yeah Yeah we get it already.

Wait .. 

The dude from Alice in Chains is in GOONS?!?!??!?!!

Say it ain't so cuz Layne staley and the rest of the band is in Dixie Cove's capital city of Megiddo doing a benifit for the refugees and POWs from AE...you mean they may be Goon spais??? :blink: Terrorists??? :frantic:

No, one can probably ascertain the friendships of alliances and always assume that treaty or not they will come ot their assistance. Always have a plan contingent on both support from outside forces, and without said support. I suppose people are not laughing at you for not having discovered them, but rather that you didn't think it was possible and shouldn't have even made this thread.

Be less incoherent and try again.

Let's be serious, I think it's at least nice and mature that GOONS finally recognized a mistake and let it go without any idiotic $90,000,000 poopoo.

Considering they hit us out of nowhere unprovoked, that was very mature and nice of them. /sarcasm

Although Milton claiming no fault for the attack because he didn't know about some treaties is ridiculous, I think more undisclosed treaties in the future is the way to go.

Rutro Raggy!!! :frantic:Time for some Prophetic Justice or what we like to refer to in Dixie as the Nuclear Boat Ride,,, :nuke: I heard you had an overcrowding problem that we will sort out for you in 24 hours time...o/ Limitless Destruction \o

Ez.38.22...and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone...

nuke_banner_zpsd4eac32d.jpg

Absent 15+ members or some valid FA connections your group of multis is valid per GOONS policy for raiding. The reason for the change in our attitude is that once Kaskus notified us of the tenuous link between you two, you no longer fall under our raiding policy. I've offered white peace, you've either ignored or declined it.

I did find it humorous when you flat out admitted Nicholai was your multi, though. You should probably review your messages before you send them out to avoid that sort of thing in future. :)

Absent 15+ members or some valid FA connections your group of multis is valid per GOONS policy for raiding. The reason for the change in our attitude is that once Kaskus notified us of the tenuous link between you two, you no longer fall under our raiding policy. I've offered white peace, you've either ignored or declined it.

I did find it humorous when you flat out admitted Nicholai was your multi, though. You should probably review your messages before you send them out to avoid that sort of thing in future. :)

This is a discussion best had elsewhere.

I've seen much funnier, although a blend of tragedy and comedy that diatribe was. Don't know who exactly put that train of events into motion, but imo they are on a level of William Shakespeare. ;)

Well it's not exactly Danny McBride, my spirit animal, but it's still good shit.

Nicholai is my brother and you're an idiot for continuing to try reporting the same false accusations. This issue has already been discussed with Admin and you continuing to bring up the same lie shows your desperation. Enjoy some payback.

I'm not going to get into that any more than I already have, but as you may (or may not, given your conduct) know the rules require a user who becomes aware of another player using multiple accounts they're required to report it. Just following the rules.

Your weapons are currently being prepared for launch.
You must wait until 9/1/2014 1:00 AM to launch nuclear weapons.

I will help you out with your excessive troop build-up commierad and donate 1 nuke a day to your remodeling project for the next week...enjoy the heat and gamma rays braaah... :nuke:

8240f8b2-d3d2-45ff-95f8-3cd2e12f6846_zps

I will help you out with your excessive troop build-up commierad and donate 1 nuke a day to your remodeling project for the next week...enjoy the heat and gamma rays braaah... :nuke:

8240f8b2-d3d2-45ff-95f8-3cd2e12f6846_zps

o/ Stonewall14

o/ Limitless Destruction

We're really doing the world a favor here, by thinning out the undesirables. Milton will regret the day he decided to pick a fight with Limitless Nexus.  :nuke: