Well it is a game so if we get blasted off the face of TE, so be it. Be fun going out with a bang.

Thats the spirit, Moonpie the first few additions shapes you.  Then you will be deadly with your tatics.  So if your bagging the edition to war, give yourself at least 16days or more.  You should be able to hold, then war till end of edition.  

Peace to FIST 

Frankly it seems WD's are coaching FIST, prob some sort of back up plan I figure.  FIST is being romanced by WD's.  As I hear it FIST gov is in love with WD's, and I heard it from reliable source.  Funny how the largest alliance is stroking others to make their bed easier.

Or here's another crazy idea... maybe we're just diplomatic, accepting, and friendly people? Crazy idea, I know! Everything is obviously part of a secret plot. :ph34r:

You have my word that we are not planning against you or anything like that. I could not care less about what happened or did not happen last round or so. Seriously, I really don't care enough about D1 or anyone else to plot against them. In conclusion, please just relax. :)

Or here's another crazy idea... maybe we're just diplomatic, accepting, and friendly people? Crazy idea, I know! Everything is obviously part of a secret plot. :ph34r:

You have my word that we are not planning against you or anything like that. I could not care less about what happened or did not happen last round or so. Seriously, I really don't care enough about D1 or anyone else to plot against them. In conclusion, please just relax. :)

Great, being a man of honor I appreciate you clearing the air.

.. and 9/11 was an inside job. :ph34r: 

Frankly it seems WD's are coaching FIST, prob some sort of back up plan I figure.  FIST is being romanced by WD's.  As I hear it FIST gov is in love with WD's, and I heard it from reliable source.  Funny how the largest alliance is stroking others to make their bed easier.

Hahahaha I'm pretty sure you're more obsessed with WD than anybody else in TE. We see you over there making eyes at us.

tumblr_mj372kheSM1rkpfcgo1_r1_500.gif

Hey, I offered FIST some help/guidance as well at the start of the round. I like to see new AAs do well :P Idk if I used the right channels, but I never heard back from anyone of them. Their loss I guess.

Gonna be a very hard round for them from now, but hey, what doesnt kill you makes you stronger!

Hey, I offered FIST some help/guidance as well at the start of the round. I like to see new AAs do well :P Idk if I used the right channels, but I never heard back from anyone of them. Their loss I guess.

Gonna be a very hard round for them from now, but hey, what doesnt kill you makes you stronger!

If you got ignored it wasn't intentional. Not sure how you tried getting in touch. I Don't remember getting a PM or anything.

Oh ya so being coached by others :/

FYI we reached out to different alliances at the start of TE to drum up conversation and kinda get out there. Can't help if the most receptive was WDs. No crime in being friendly and chatting :)

If you got ignored it wasn't intentional. Not sure how you tried getting in touch. I Don't remember getting a PM or anything.

Oh ya so being coached by others :/

FYI we reached out to different alliances at the start of TE to drum up conversation and kinda get out there. Can't help if the most receptive was WDs. No crime in being friendly and chatting :)

We are nice in OP, ask anyone but DT.

Oh idk, someone tried to recruit me at the start of the round. I think I found some VE dude on Irc but he wasnt TE. I didnt really chase it up. But I cant stand a TE where people dont know how to build right. New AAs are kinda screwed 7 days in with members just building with no sense. Rerolling 2 weeks in is almost better for most noobs.

Anyways, what I can offer you is to have a look at your guides and stuff and tell you where you should be making changes. Yes that means you send me your entire guide. Some would say its a bit late for this round. And honestly most of you should delete and start again, if but to learn. My inbox is open if you would ever like to take me up on my offer.

WDs wonders are all wrong for a start :P

WDs wonders are all wrong for a start :P

What does our wonder setup have to do with you offering econ assistant to FIST? I really have no idea how come WD's name keeps getting brought up every thread when it has absolutely nothing to do with us.