B-)

Wow!    All Friends ... !   

I suppose that's the way it has to be...   Have a great time guys!  A lot of practice  is needed for the Real Killing afterwards...!    :P 

Greetings TE

Defcon 1 has peaced out with our warring friends FIST & NLON. Please exchange good humor and praise for your war torn friends. Please stop all attack immediately.

Max Out #32/D1

I can't tell if FIST are bad or Defcon 1 got good :huh: :P

Welcome to CN:TE FIST. :P

FIST are some bad azz warriors, they organise and get-ter done.  First edition so they had some tendencys our silly selves done.  So maybe we are showing a smigit improvement, thanks Daenerys Targaryen.

FIST are some bad azz warriors, they organise and get-ter done.  First edition so they had some tendencys our silly selves done.  So maybe we are showing a smigit improvement, thanks Daenerys Targaryen.

Thanks cowboy. We'll get our act together for Act 2 ;)

Yo Cowboy, are we continuing this war or something?

I just gave you all your final warning before FIST attacks back.

If D1 nations are sending attacks, I highly doubt they're government authorized. Most likely everyone has been ordered to send/accept peace offers, and it doesn't help that your war was peaced out only after 2-3 days. It normally takes about 4-5 days to acquire the XP needed for specific generals so maybe some are still pursuing those too. Regardless, since peace was agreed on then D1 are in the wrong but I'd like to see what happens if you fought back. I know what will happen but it will be fun to see it happen. I'd go the diplomatic route if i were FIST :p

Also its obvious D1 didn't have to agreed to an early peace so take that into consideration too on the good will of the D1 leadership. Not many alliances that get rolled get an early peace so it could have ended up a lot worst for FIST. Your lucky Defcon 1 are one of the more honorable alliances.

Also its obvious D1 didn't have to agreed to an early peace so take that into consideration too on the good will of the D1 leadership. Not many alliances that get rolled get an early peace so it could have ended up a lot worst for FIST. Your lucky Defcon 1 are one of the more honorable alliances.

Thanks DT, I think Moonpie has his answer about rogues, they were booted.  Yes, FIST is new they are learning about TE, but they will be tough soon!

Frankly it seems WD's are coaching FIST, prob some sort of back up plan I figure.  FIST is being romanced by WD's.  As I hear it FIST gov is in love with WD's, and I heard it from reliable source.  Funny how the largest alliance is stroking others to make their bed easier.