DBDC Clarification

Artigo

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well pushing the red button per say isn't about fighting so a reference to tech is irrelevant since in comparison it would have no meaning whatsoever. 
[OOC]And the Reapers are all about brute force, they're highly stupid in strategy and only win fights because they have bigger guns. 
There is numerous things that the Reapers done stupidly that would have costed them if the fight was even close to fair, most importantly concerning the Ctiadel. 
[/OOC]

Pushing the red button means complete annihilation of all Reaper technology in which the World inherited will be gone.

[ooc]pl0x twist, the Citadel is already destroyed or disbanded and without Citadel, the Reapers (Doombirds) are assimilating all sentinel races. I'm afraid the end is nigh![/ooc]

Well then we'll have WTF save us from Francoist DBDC.

After all I don't think they even have a single active poster in that blob of useless NS

Ehh they have a few people who post occasionally, maybe not as regularly as you or I, but they are informed enough.

EDIT: Looks like Mr Director has most posts than you today :P http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats

Edited by Unknown Smurf

After all I don't think they even have a single active poster in that blob of useless NS

They have a couple people that pop in then avoid all of us [OOC: the CN Standard forums]

We have active posters. Just not ones who care about middle school psychodramas.

Because they have that kind of cash to burn.  Do you have that kind of cash to buy up to hit em?

That should actually be chump change for either of them. This is 2014 and the entire world has discovered warchests after all.

But buying up to pursue an opponent who is willing to call it a draw would be an error. Pretty effective push/dissolve tactic actually.

The political side is more interesting. People that care to spin it one way or another have options either way. But still a push/dissolve on that level too because we are not barbarians. Almost like someone applied tai qi to cn.

Well played by all concerned.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

It's more or less a tactical stalemate. Like Sigrun said, warchests. We're not idiots. Anyone uninvolved who is trying to goad the RIA to buy up is being obtuse. You might as well try to goad DBDC to sell down. The RIA didn't do anything to escape the wardec range when the wave expired. DBDC did. >_>

• 2 weeks later...