Matthew

Unknown Smurf

I was almost completely inactive when that happened and I learned of it just now. That was a lovely show, people, and it was really nice to also share a positive story. Very late thank you from this distant place on this side of the planet.

Edited by jerdge

All we know is that he is likely in a far better place than he was -- thanks to everyone.

Still proud my alliance raised just under $700 for our own.

Edited by IYIyTh

Go punch a wall you angsty $%&@.

Don't get your knickers in a twist over something that can and does happen a lot.

I hope it wasn't a scam, but that doesn't dismiss the fact people can be gullible if they think they're helping someone in need.

You all would be liars to say the thought never crossed your mind.

Considering that there's no clue that it was a scam and everything and everyone involved actually hint towards it having been a true story, while of course you don't know for certain without checking, one has to wonder what can drive a poster to come here to underline that it could have been a scam. What's the reason to do that?

Considering that there's no clue that it was a scam and everything and everyone involved actually hint towards it having been a true story, while of course you don't know for certain without checking, one has to wonder what can drive a poster to come here to underline that it could have been a scam. What's the reason to do that?

Things like this do happen a lot. A lady from my hometown was just arrested on multiple accounts of theft by deception. Long story short, she said she had cancer and her son had leukemia in order to acquire funds from various churches, organizations and people in the area. While Rebel is being the negative nancy here, it isn't so far out of the question to say it is possible he could have acquired the funds unfaithfully. I'm sure that's not the case, but Rebel tends to take the worst case scenario and shove it in your face as a realistic possibility.