Weird thing with sending aid to Swimgate

Mandarijn

So Ben Gates wanted to send 6M to Swimgate. He tried 4 times now I think, Swimgate tells me he didn't cancel it and didn't even see an aid offer. I believe him, because why would he?

Here are some of the PMs Ben Gates got, because the aid offers are deleted (also no sent message any more for the sender) and in the data is nothing to be found either, because Carnivore doesn't see the aid offers: http://cybernations.lyricalz.com/aid?nation1=559120&nation2=

To: Ben Gates From: Swimgate Date: 8/21/2014 11:37:43 AM

Subject: Foreign Aid Canceled
Message: The foreign aid offer that was submitted by you to Swimgate for the reason of 'Financial Assistance' has been manually canceled by Swimgate.

To: Swimgate From: Ben Gates Date: 8/23/2014 12:36:44 PM

Subject: Foreign Aid Offer
Message: A foreign aid offer has been submitted by Ben Gates for the reason of 'Circle 7'. Please review your Foreign Aid screen to accept or deny this foreign aid offer. 

To: Ben Gates From: Swimgate Date: 8/23/2014 12:40:10 PM

Subject: Foreign Aid Canceled
Message: The foreign aid offer that was submitted by you to Swimgate for the reason of 'Circle 7' has been manually canceled by Swimgate.

The aid offer on the 23th got cancelled almost immediately after being send.

Today, I asked some one else (PlanckBorn) to send him 6M, so he did. But it got cancelled as well: 

To: PlanckBorn   From: Swimgate Date: 8/26/2014 8:48:23 AM

Subject: Foreign Aid Canceled

Message: The foreign aid offer that was submitted by you to Swimgate for the reason of 'Financial Assistance' has been manually canceled by Swimgate. 

Please help?

grtz

Mandarijn