Dah Crazy Cats Open an Atlas with a bonus!

Dah Crazy Cats Open an Atlas

Preamble:

It happened one dark night on a lonely brown road when GATO was in need of directions, they came upon a friend called Atlas. Atlas was lost and decided they liked this color brown so they joined GATO on the path.

Who we are:

The Global Alliance and Treaty Organization, shall be known as GATO for the remainder of this treaty. Atlas is just Atlas.

Friendly Cats:

Each alliance shall remain a sovereign and independent alliance. GATO has friendly cats and Atlas will guide them to the food. Atlas shall pet the cats that GATO provides in a peaceful manner, and GATO shall be happy with the food that Atlas provides. Neither Alliance shall participate in cat fights with each other.

Talking Cats:

Each alliance will tell each other about the scary dogs on the block that chase cats.

Sharing Cats:

Each alliance will share their toys and other good stuff with each other during cat fights and play time. 

Chasing other Cats:

Attacks on one shall be considered an attack on the other. They may decide to put their claws out and fight.

Getting chased by Big Dogs:

If it happens that the cats get chased by big dogs, they may decide to embark on cat fights together.

More Friendly?:

In ninety days of the signing of this treaty, if the cats are still fed well, both parties shall agree to revisit this treaty to keep the treaty, upgrade, or cancellation.

Broken Toys:

If all the toys are broken and there is no fun to be had, and either party wants to leave they shall give a forty-eight hour notice to other party, followed by seventy-two hours of non-aggression to each other.

Signed for GATO,
Assembly Chairman: Unstpblpimp
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Grand Ayatollah Khamenei 
Minister of Defense: Mightyspoon
Minister of Finance: Javier360
Minister of Domestic Affairs: Maxfiles
General Assembly of GATO

Signed for Atlas,
President of Atlas and master of Alcohol: Alexio15
Vice President of Atlas: Dorian Martell
Chancellor of Foreign Affairs: SlimCad
Chancellor of Finance: nawnutnakawedb
Chancellor of Internal Affairs: Saxplayer
Chancellor of Defence: Johnap88
Chancellor of Culture and the Pastry Maker: Cupcake 

And the bonus!

Brown Senate Agreement

Article I: Purpose

The undersigned alliances agree to share the senate seats among them in a fair and clear manner.

Article II: Membership

All new members shall be approved by two thirds of all members of the Agreement. Any member may be removed with a two-thirds vote of all the members.

Article III: Sanctions

No Member of this agreement may sanction any treaty alliance member without discussion and approval of the alliance the member belongs too.

All Treaty Member Governments, shall be notified if a foreign alliance comes to any member to request a Sanction. The sanction request may be done without agreement or notification of other members if the player being sanctioned is a clear and present danger to the brown team.

Article IV: Voting for Senators

All Alliances shall instruct their Members to vote for each others Senators to ensure and maintain control of the Senate from alliances that are not member's of this agreement.

Article V:

Any Undersigned Member may withdraw from this treaty by giving a 72 hour notice.

Signed for GATO,
Assembly Chairman: Unstpblpimp
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Grand Ayatollah Khamenei 
Minister of Defense: Mightyspoon
Minister of Finance: Javier360
Minister of Domestic Affairs: Maxfiles
General Assembly of GATO

Signed for Atlas,
President of Atlas and master of Alcohol: Alexio15
Vice President of Atlas: Dorian Martell
Chancellor of Foreign Affairs: SlimCad
Chancellor of Finance: nawnutnakawedb
Chancellor of Internal Affairs: Saxplayer
Chancellor of Defence: Johnap88
Chancellor of Culture and the Pastry Maker: Cupcake 
Edited by unstpblpimp

Atlas walks into a bar and orders five shots of whiskey. The bartender pours them, and watches as Atlas downs each one in quick succession. As soon as Atlas had finished the bartender jokingly asks "what's the occasion?" To which Atlas replies "my first GATO blowjob." The bartender immediately offers a congratulatory shot, and Atlas replies "if five shots didn't get the taste out of my mouth, I doubt the sixth will help."

Atlas walks into a bar and orders five shots of whiskey. The bartender pours them, and watches as Atlas downs each one in quick succession. As soon as Atlas had finished the bartender jokingly asks "what's the occasion?" To which Atlas replies "my first GATO blowjob." The bartender immediately offers a congratulatory shot, and Atlas replies "if five shots didn't get the taste out of my mouth, I doubt the sixth will help."

Perfect, just perfect :)

i am extremely proud to see Atlas moving up in the world. Since we declared existence just short of a year ago, Atlas has climbed and climbed. Very rarely do you see an alliance move forward without taking at least one step back..Atlas is the exception. Congratulations to my great friends Alexio, Lucius, Sax, Slim, and the rest of the crew. It has been awesome to see the progress and watch it happen so easily. I absolutely support this venture and wish everyone the best of luck!!!!

o/ATLAS