New World Order Bloc (Communications thread)

Greywall

Lincoln Wade was confused by the CSA representatives statement but realized she knew nothing of the company. "Ms. Koko Stahlrim can produce any product that is requested. Anything from small arms to massive battleships. If you would give me a list of what you needed I can forward it to the CEO."

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Note that Tikal is no longer president and therefore does not have the authority to appoint a vice president."

"The Principality of Tikal had made Guyana the Vice President after Tikal was made President. Until a new President is chosen, Guyana is acting President. That being said, I am extremely disappointed in the representatives from Bolivia who have been argumentative in a non-constructive way, negative towards Tikal and not showing them respect during the nation's reign as President, and for arguably violating the spirit of our treaty by not vowing to protect Tikal from foreign colonialism. The New World Order was founded specifically to protect from foreign colonialism, not a defense bloc - that is true - however it was made clear that another nation planned to invade Greenland and take it from an American nation. That is grounds for defense of Tikal. 

The fact that many of you do not understand the very basics of this treaty organization is pitiful. I encourage you to all take another look at the charter before making foolish statements or absurd accusations. That being said, I nominate the nation of Guyana to hold the seat of President. It is Guyana who started the idea of this organization, I believe they would do an excellent job at holding the office of President and protecting the New World."

Edited by PresidentDavid

Lincoln Wade was confused by the CSA representatives statement but realized she knew nothing of the company. "Ms. Koko Stahlrim can produce any product that is requested. Anything from small arms to massive battleships. If you would give me a list of what you needed I can forward it to the CEO."

Koko would lean forward gripping the edges of her seat in her excitement. "Oh give me a taste first. Say about a thousand of your company's assault rifles and other small arms and one hundred artillery howitzers. If they prove acceptable then you can expect more business" then Koko would look to the others in the room with a smile. "Anyone else offering military equipment?" she asked. 

"It is with great honor that we assume this position, I assure you all, our sovereignty will not be threatened lightly again. We welcome the American Confederation into our bloc. We appoint the Atlantic Federation as Vice President of the NWO."

Edited by Greywall

"I have been ordered by Lord Hershey to suggest a revision of our Charter, specifically this portion: '6. The NWO is obligated to defend an American nation from foreign colonialism' to '6. The NWO is obligated to defend Americas from foreign colonialism on American soil'. After all, Lord Hershey's vision of New World Order Bloc is to prevent a foreign power stepping into the American soil, regardless of whether our American soil is occupied or not by an American nation." 

- Admiral Colin Kaepernick

"The Principality of Tikal had made Guyana the Vice President after Tikal was made President. Until a new President is chosen, Guyana is acting President. That being said, I am extremely disappointed in the representatives from Bolivia who have been argumentative in a non-constructive way, negative towards Tikal and not showing them respect during the nation's reign as President, and for arguably violating the spirit of our treaty by not vowing to protect Tikal from foreign colonialism. The New World Order was founded specifically to protect from foreign colonialism, not a defense bloc - that is true - however it was made clear that another nation planned to invade Greenland and take it from an American nation. That is grounds for defense of Tikal. 

The fact that many of you do not understand the very basics of this treaty organization is pitiful. I encourage you to all take another look at the charter before making foolish statements or absurd accusations. That being said, I nominate the nation of Guyana to hold the seat of President. It is Guyana who started the idea of this organization, I believe they would do an excellent job at holding the office of President and protecting the New World."

"Sir, a new president HAS been chosen. Not to mention that by the time you voted, the vote had ended. Whatever the case, UGR is now president and Atlantic Federation is vice president.

As for your offenses to our nation, we hope you realize that we are supposed to be on the same side here. Our past acts were made simply because we believed that what Saxony was doing was not colonization. If you have an issue with that you should do something about it. The problem with Tikal & Greenland is over, nothing we may do about it now."

"With the Collapse of Bolivia Brazilian forces have moved into Acre Province with an aim to bring this historic Brazilian Province into the Brazilian State. We would if required be able to send a force into Paraguay and Bolivia to deal with the humanitarian issue and extend the Operation Fresh Start  that Brazilian Forces are currently operating under in Argentina and Uruguay."

"Also the Federal State of Brazil endorses the Holy Britannian Empire's entry into the New World Order."

Edited by VigilantWatcher

• 3 weeks later...

"It appears that tensions are on the rise and war has broken out once again in Europe, board members of the NWO, we must stay alert. I recommend all civilian vessels within your respected states be aware of the danger of travelling to the unstable region and I advise all of you to remain calm. I do believe we need to discuss the possibility of this conflict expanding" - Jean Hollande 

"The Principality has moved four of its carrier fleets into the Atlantic to protect civilian shipping. It is Tikal's hope that the conflict does not escalate. If it does, however, we would ask for solidarity from all NWO members to present a combined and united front against the enemies of the Americas and its allies and friends."

"I know it is not the intention of the bloc to get involved in other regional affairs, but here are the facts. Europe has failed again and again to maintain stability, it has become a region that cannot be trusted to be at peace for long. Our people have enjoyed peace and prosperity here in the Americas, we have enjoyed a great deal...but...United Guyana is going to honor its treaty with Tikal and stand with it. I do ask for NWO to stand with us but I will understand if there is hesitation as this was not the intent of the NWO." 

"While we are currently unwilling to commit our military to the current conflict in Europe, we are willing to commit to the defense of the Americas should this conflict spread to our shores. That said, our air and sea ports are open to NWO use for the duration of this conflict."

The Federation shall watch the situation, but will not activate any military assets for action until such a time as the security of North America is threatened. NWO members are welcome to use its naval facilities from which to base ships in the North Atlantic.

"The Principality's issue with the new states primarily is to guarantee that they will not pursue a 'Manifest Destiny' policy or anything of the sort. In our eyes the concept of the USA has failed and should not be resurrected. Hence why we do not yet recognise either of the two states."

• 3 weeks later...

"I request an emergency meeting of all NWO member nations, the collapse of Tikal is a crisis we must adapt to as well as encroaching Carthage and British forces looking to colonize American lands. - Jean Hollande