Eject! Eject! Abandon Ship!

Beauty

Because EZI doesn't exist anymore.

Who said that? While I'm not gonna spend my time tracking down someone's numerous IPs just to keep them from shitting up forums that I could just avoid if it got that bad, I can see why some of all you nerds would want to :P

Because EZI doesn't exist anymore.

I swore I wouldn't post here anymore I'm pretty sure this will be my last one and since this is the OWF I can ape !@#$ with out to much worry.

EZI is a practice that's not only deplorable it's goes against anything I stand for in RP simulation, however, like most anything your going have that one person who will take your principals and twist them all to hell.

Lets recap what I've seen in the past 5 days, I have a lunatic who make's a prayer to the arch angels admitting he' s well you know that word I'm not allowed to use, then rescinds his prayer later, to make the thread were now enjoying, I could continue, I just don't want to, because this place has turned into bizzaro world, it really has and in this case not only do I support EZI, God himself should intervene.

Edited by Freelancer

This was just an excuse for you to start another thread wasn't it

I'm 11 I can do wat I want!!!

I swore I wouldn't post here anymore I'm pretty sure this will be my last one and since this is the OWF I can ape !@#$ with out to much worry.
EZI is a practice that's not only deplorable it's goes against anything I stand for in RP simulation, however, like most anything your going have that one person who will take your principals and twist them all to hell.
Lets recap what I've seen in the past 5 days, I have a lunatic who make's a prayer to the arch angels admitting he' s well you know that word I'm not allowed to use, then rescinds his prayer later, to make the thread were now enjoying, I could continue, I just don't want to, because this place has turned into bizzaro world, it really has and in this case not only do I support EZI, God himself should intervene.

This is why I keep saying no one knows what an ic or ooc forum is.

No one but you  :rolleyes:

And just as I've said before, now we're onto the continuance ... While this little waste of server space makes a mockery of the game controllers and players; abuses every rule and is allowed away with it; and then to rinse and repeat ...

If you're gonna make a new name, prove you can put your money where your mouth is ... Prove you know the difference between OOC and IC instead of preaching worthless shitwords to everyone .. Prove this is "just an act" and that you can do something different .... 

If you come back with this self-proclaimed "new persona" and just act like RotaBeauty again then damn straight I'll be riding right alongside TidyBowlMan ... 

I'm going to be very blunt, I can only think of 2 ways that you get away with what you do, 1 would be NSA level blackmail on every ( angel here ) or get ready... your a professional greenroom flulfer with a resume that reaches well into the stratosphere, either way, this world will be better off when your dead and if you reincarnate I'm sure it won't take long for you to end up on someone's !@#$ list.

Edited by Freelancer

It's even worse than I imagined.

Maybe GPA only realizes this part of the forums is an OOC forum and terms such as Arch Angel arent needed  :mellow:

No one but you   :rolleyes:

Right because this is not an OOC forum

And just as I've said before, now we're onto the continuance ... While this little waste of server space makes a mockery of the game controllers and players; abuses every rule and is allowed away with it; and then to rinse and repeat ...

When none of that ever happened.

If you're gonna make a new name, prove you can put your money where your mouth is ... Prove you know the difference between OOC and IC instead of preaching worthless !@#$words to everyone .. Prove this is "just an act" and that you can do something different .... 

I'm not sure if you're purposely being ignorant or just haven't read one of the times I said "Well I'm already known and everyone treats me like Rota, might as well act like him"

From your track record I'm betting you've read it.

If you come back with this self-proclaimed "new persona" and just act like RotaBeauty again then damn straight I'll be riding right alongside TidyBowlMan ... 

Yeah... You do that lol.

Edited by Beauty

Maybe GPA only realizes this part of the forums is an OOC forum and terms such as Arch Angel arent needed  :mellow:

Beauty, TBH I don't believe that continuing to reply to you, at this moment, does any good to anyone, yourself included (you're probably at the top of the list of the people damaged by this stuff, but to each their own, I guess). This post is thus to point out a generally applicable concept, and not really just to answer to your statement (although it does that, too).

The GPA doesn't even exist in the OOC realm thus no, the GPA doesn't and can't "realize" what is OOC and what is IC. For the GPA only the IC stuff "exists" and everything that "exists" is thus IC: the OOC stuff is simply unthinkable for an IC entity.

Some players may or not be able to distinguish between the two, and some of them play with nations that are part of the GPA, but that's all that can be said on the subject. You can substitute "GPA" with pretty much any in-game entity and this concept will remain valid.

Again good luck... if you get it (that luck) try not to mess it up all over again... :P

Good luck hiding darling, we all know your arrogance will show again and will undoubtedly shine bright like a diamond.

Sad to hear this coming from one of the few I respected :/ sorry you feel that way Lady Dakota.

Sad to hear this coming from one of the few I respected :/ sorry you feel that way Lady Dakota.

I don't say it with disrespect, by any means. If you know of me, you know that I am above all things, loyal. I am very loyal to my beloved III %'rs and that includes our darling Freelancer.

I don't say it with disrespect, by any means. If you know of me, you know that I am above all things, loyal. I am very loyal to my beloved III %'rs and that includes our darling Freelancer.

I wasn't aware Freelancer had a problem or Esocentric. I took his messages and non trollish. (Especailly the more covert ones if you know what I mean). I didn't think he was messing with me until now :(

I knew his cousin declared on me but from what i understand it was an accident or something.

Never the less, the loyal are respected by me and I regret not making a more loyal and trustworthy friendship with you in the past.

Best of Luck Lady Dakota <3

I wasn't aware Freelancer had a problem or Esocentric. I took his messages and non trollish. (Especailly the more covert ones if you know what I mean). I didn't think he was messing with me until now :(

I knew his cousin declared on me but from what i understand it was an accident or something.

Never the less, the loyal are respected by me and I regret not making a more loyal and trustworthy friendship with you in the past.

Best of Luck Lady Dakota <3

I can tell Freelancer clearly has a problem. I can not speak for Esoteric as I don't speak to him frequently. As for the covert messages, maybe that is why he has a problem. Sometimes men tend to direct rage when their feelings are hurt and they're only trying to help. ;)

As for his nephew... That was an egg that shouldn't have been hatched and the offspring needs to cease to exist. 

Who knows? Maybe there's still time for said friendship. If you wish it of course.

And best of luck to you too darling. I hope maybe you'll think things over and possibly come to a different conclusion on how to deal with your situation. <3

I can tell Freelancer clearly has a problem. I can not speak for Esoteric as I don't speak to him frequently. As for the covert messages, maybe that is why he has a problem. Sometimes men tend to direct rage when their feelings are hurt and they're only trying to help. ;)

As for his nephew... That was an egg that shouldn't have been hatched and the offspring needs to cease to exist. 

Who knows? Maybe there's still time for said friendship. If you wish it of course.

And best of luck to you too darling. I hope maybe you'll think things over and possibly come to a different conclusion on how to deal with your situation. <3

Me too :P <3 i am sure once I get a new job and such I'll calm down on here a lot. At the time it's fun to breed some activity around these dusty parts :P