[Discussion] Unban Me

Beauty

It's difficult to communicate quickly instead of deleting messages for inbox space all the time. Plus it's been like 3 months now. Can we get a vote or something to just unban me from the channel. Jesus...

When my IP changes im in there anyway and have regular convos until banned by a GM (Which yes I acknowledge is their job)

Anyways discuss and vote and stuff please.

The channel is OOC and whatever we vote on in the forums has no bearings on what the channel ops do.

Then how would I get unbanned?.

No, stay out.

If you're mad because of CN, keep it in the CN forums, not here. You're lucky your allowed in this game and should be grateful for it from the people who let you play.
Edited by Beauty

Then how would I get unbanned?.

If you're mad because of CN, keep it in the CN forums, not here. You're lucky your allowed in this game and should be grateful for it from the people who let you play.

Your last bit is funny, there's no luck. It just means he hasn't acted like an idiot. The channel has nothing to do with CNRP2, so it's up to the channel ops to unban you.

If the ops and/or owner don't want to unban you, there's little you can do in the long run, just as anywhere else.

Your last bit is funny, there's no luck. It just means he hasn't acted like an idiot. The channel has nothing to do with CNRP2, so it's up to the channel ops to unban you.

Not yet but you're in the same boat. Heheheheheh.

Why bother and just skip the entire step of unbanning as you will just get banned again as per usual.

I mean lets all be real here we all know I can avoid it but im asking nicely, so you're welcome.

Take responsibility for your past actions. I have zero sympathy.

That's because you were about to be rolled by my past actions  Ofcourse you have no sympathy.  :smug:

"You almost rolled my nation and all my friends, I have sympathy for you!"  - said no one ever. 

I really suggest it, I don't think you would mind another Coldfront vacation.

"Those who are ignorant to history are doomed to repeat it." 

You must not know of my past ban from coldfront xD
Edited by Beauty

Wow guys this is bringing tears to my eyes, it's so wonderful when we can come together  :rolleyes:

I for one am shocked a ultra conservative diehard Christian doesn't like a gay player as much as the next guy.