5 Practices Sane People Hate

Beauty

Do not criticize others if you have similar weaknesses yourself.

1) Obviously if I liked my infra I would keep my mouth shut.

2) Yeah.. im always arguing with people.

3) Lol? All my drama is my own

4) Don't care for war really, don't claim  I do. I fight every now and then and seem to be OK at it.

5) Yes thats the only one I can say I probably do. I've never went on someone in offense though. So I mean meh. Debateable.

I actually  agree with a lot of what you said. 

'I dont care about my infra.' Let me broaden that to 'I dont care' whines in general. The heck you dont. If you didnt we would not be here having this conversation.

Now that said, I might be tempted to say that about infra in particular myself. Because it is, after all, only a means to an end. It is an intermediary state. First you turn the money into infra, which you eventually turn into casualties. I care about my infra but I dont mourn when it is turned into casualties - that's what I bought it for.

Also what Auctor said.

9) The Fantasy Role Play section of the forum.

Each time I accidentally click on a thread posted on that section of the forum and I start reading it, I can't avoid feeling a WTF sensation that remains in my brain for some 3 or 4 hours.

Then you play because?

People like us who don't really care about the infra, land and tech play our nations for the alliance not to be an individual. The needs and wants of the alliance is what dictates how our nations will grow and be used. Maybe you don't realize it but the biggest part of the game is the characters we create on forums and IRC not the nation we throw around.