What's Up on the Pink Team

Beauty

Discussion centering on allegations of real money transactions for in game nations is considered discussion of moderation issues, consider yourselves verbally warned, and refrained from further posts on the matter.

[OOC: I do recognize that this chatter regarding the ToS is definitely against the rules, etc, but it would be hard to define what one of the core issues of the dispute is without....acknowledging what happened. Perhaps the issue should've been fixed in the proper medium so that there wouldn't be an IC dispute over it?]

Whatever they're putting in the water is pretty terrible, to be sure.

[OOC: I do recognize that this chatter regarding the ToS is definitely against the rules, etc, but it would be hard to define what one of the core issues of the dispute is without....acknowledging what happened. Perhaps the issue should've been fixed in the proper medium so that there wouldn't be an IC dispute over it?]Whatever they're putting in the water is pretty terrible, to be sure.

Do not question my holy father, or you will end up in your own peril.

Also,
Vote K-Brah
Lil King Boo Thang
K-Boo
Big Kay Bee!

Someone is butthurt over OOC issues and is taking it IC.  Welcome to another day on Planet Bob.

Other then those issues, Pink was a cesspool before the current spat, and will continue to be after.  By Thor's Beard, I hate this color.