What's Up on the Pink Team

Beauty

600_1408546420_tumblr_nalab0joaq1ru7khoo

So while I was doing my works out to become a big strong lil' pinkie pie, I noticed there is some drama happenin's on the pink team and I'd like to know what this is about.

First, we have Caladin of NPO being sanctioned for getting aid from a pink nation or somethin? This is cray. However I is not tha senator so that ain't up to me, daheehee.

hCTAUQs.jpg

XZNX0UF.jpg

Ok so I don't know whys we is running like a Juche or something on my pink team, I just came here to do my work outs. Apparently we is also taking TOP down from being able to vote for their senators? What this is?

uIeWX9U.jpg

l5S8ipx.jpg
YRVNkDI.jpg
lqOS4S9.jpg
DhreDAr.jpg
yhi0OT6.jpg

Anyways this your girl, little B.U.T. with the pink team news and wondering what is going ons in our team. We gone let you know as soon as the situation develops unless we find it out on here. We is supposed to be united on a team not divided.

600_1408546361_anaconda6_26.gif

Also shout out to my boo Brandon whos up there in the middle doing the pink team's trademark leg exercises. I don't know him or nothing, but he sounds like a pretty good senator. Got my vote! ;)

I am Xavier Harkonnen, and I endorse this message.

Nancy_Grace-1.jpg

We have word that you were also sanctioned on the pink team, Xavier. Can you clarify on why you was sanctioned and what you did for us? This team done gone crazy. An insiders perspective could be great into this investigation boo.

Edited by Beauty

Obligatory "roll *insertteamcolorhere*".

Most are already aware of the R&R-DBDC deal and they've followed through with no longer rolling your nations, however you could just keep quiet. You don't have to post support but can rather not comment.

Looks like TOP too stupid to senate and BONES is mad about stuff, why is this shocking anyone?

Hi,

This thread is for people who can read.

Nevertheless, I'll read it for you because chances are you still won't be able to understand it. Tl;dr asking what's going on. Edited by Beauty

Despite the attention whoring and regardless of if admin did anything about it (which he probably should...) -- It is pretty amazing that there is solid evidence someone bought a CN nation for actual money. 

lol

Most are already aware of the R&R-DBDC deal and they've followed through with no longer rolling your nations, however you could just keep quiet. You don't have to post support but can rather not comment.

Hi,

This thread is for people who can read.

Nevertheless, I'll read it for you because chances are you still won't be able to understand it. Tl;dr asking what's going on.

You asked what is going on, I answered, and then added a comment about how the answer shouldn't be shocking.

If you want a broader interpretation:

TOP has screwed up senate twice, once by throwing votes away and once by voting in a senator who went inactive immediately after, hence the TOP too stupid to senate.

Bones get's mad at stuff all the time, he's mad now about <censored>.

Other than this, I really don't know how to answer you :/

Meh such a big fuss over a team color for POWs.

Speaking out against the Pink team leadership will result in a termination of your gym membership, as well as a termination of any dealings with Gym Members and Employees. You've been warned.

You asked what is going on, I answered, and then added a comment about how the answer shouldn't be shocking.

If you want a broader interpretation:

TOP has screwed up senate twice, once by throwing votes away and once by voting in a senator who went inactive immediately after, hence the TOP too stupid to senate.

Bones get's mad at stuff all the time, he's mad now about <censored>.

Other than this, I really don't know how to answer you :/

Then use a different tone.

Acknowledging the question itself was where you went wrong. 

Listen to Hart, Burburs

The LSF threads were better, you should share those.  :popcorn:

Despite the attention whoring and regardless of if admin did anything about it (which he probably should...) -- It is pretty amazing that there is solid evidence someone bought a CN nation for actual money. 

lol

Not sure if this is the right medium but I just wanted to set the record straight... Someone tried to sell their nation and someone else refused to buy it because it was against the ToS. No one broke the rules technically, just one person tried to (he was unaware it was a rule) and the other set them straight. 

The LSF threads were better, you should share those.  :popcorn:

"Hey I wanted to let you know NPO gave reps to X in 2007. Then they gave Y reps a week later when Y peaced out of the Great War. Should of just used the same thread. U r so dumbs."

Theres a reason that two different incidents use two different threads. For the record, when people like you call me stupid, I take it as a compliment by the way.

The irony, it hurts.

box-of-kleenex.jpg

Take one, pass it down, and try to contribute to the topic in the future rather than post for people to see your name and see you insult someone who's already hated by the community. Weak af.
Edited by Beauty

"Hey I wanted to let you know NPO gave reps to X in 2007. Then they gave Y reps a week later when Y peaced out of the Great War. Should of just used the same thread. U r so dumbs."

Theres a reason that two different incidents use two different threads. For the record, when people like you call me stupid, I take it as a compliment by the way.

I never said you should use the same thread, nor did I call you stupid (though I am thinking you are after this post). 

The Pink team needs new leadership? Or are we on the right  track of isolating ourselves? My reporting on the current crisis have resulting my sanction as well. These events were more than expected albeit.

I never said you should use the same thread, nor did I call you stupid (though I am thinking you are after this post). 

Then feel more than welcome to post elsewhere. Good luck with that.
Edited by Beauty

Our longtime member and senator for years goes inactive out of the blue, therefore TOP is stupid. Berbers logic at its finest.  :v:

So will TOP be voting for that pink NATO senator until you guys gain intelligence by NATO government standards?

lol

The thread in which King Brandon made the accusations about Bones purchasing another user's nation (and user profile) and in which KB provided solid evidence to back up this claim with screenshots; and the thread in which Bones, in his poor grasp of English, made counter claims, which he has inconsistently made in-game using his Senate position, which he has failed to provide any evidence for, have both been removed.

I'd hate to think people would take IC political advantage of this issue given that it is entirely OOC in nature. There is no IC gain to be made by TOP from this because Bones is in an alliance with which we have an NAP through the PECS treaty. If any single issue defines the IC/OOC line, this is it.

We can only presume Admin is investigating the matter privately by removing those threads. Because the alternative is that the Terms and Conditions mean nothing so long as you're willing to pay a fee.

I suppose we'll just have to wait and see the outcome. Edited by Ch33kY