Japanese-Tongzhi Relations

Mogar

To: Tongzhi Department of Foreign Affairs

Greetings,

As The Imperium has maintained the China Seas for decades now, and is currently an observer in SEATO, it would be wise for us to conduct diplomacy with the nations within SEATO to ensure that we have proper communications and there are no misunderstandings. I would like to meet with your government to discuss any concerns you might have and to discuss a shared future, if this is acceptable write back to me and I will fly to your capital at your convenience.

Signed,

-Her Imperial Majesty, Empress Hoshiko, Sovereign of Japan and Joseon Daughter of Amaterasu, Prophet of Takamagahara, Grand Cordon of the Supreme Order of the Chrysanthemum, Grand Cordon of the Order of the Paulownia Flowers, Grand Cordon of the Order of the Precious Crown, Grand Cordon of the Order of the Sacred Treasure.

To: Tongzhi Department of Foreign Affairs

Greetings,

As The Imperium has maintained the China Seas for decades now, and is currently an observer in SEATO, it would be wise for us to conduct diplomacy with the nations within SEATO to ensure that we have proper communications and there are no misunderstandings. I would like to meet with your government to discuss any concerns you might have and to discuss a shared future, if this is acceptable write back to me and I will fly to your capital at your convenience.

Signed,

-Her Imperial Majesty, Empress Hoshiko, Sovereign of Japan and Joseon Daughter of Amaterasu, Prophet of Takamagahara, Grand Cordon of the Supreme Order of the Chrysanthemum, Grand Cordon of the Order of the Paulownia Flowers, Grand Cordon of the Order of the Precious Crown, Grand Cordon of the Order of the Sacred Treasure.

Wary of the Japanese and their current Regime, The Head of State holds a small meeting before consulting the Empire of Japan.

TO: Japanese Emperess Hoshiko

We believe in the best interest of the Republic of Tongzhi that we would like to establish an Embassy in your nation as well in order to foster future relations. We have many things we wish to discuss with your empire as it's current state and wish to welcome you gracefully as a new Observer of the SEATO. We wish to establish an Embassy in Tokyo, a consulate in Singapore, and a consulate in Pyongyang if applicable. We wish to meet welcome your diplomats soon.

Tongzhi Department of State Director,

Hu Jinxo

TO: Tongzhi Department of State

We have embassy spaces available in Tokyo, as well as consolate space available in Singapore and Seoul, Pyongyang is not a major city in Joseon. our Foreign Affairs department is willing to speak with you at your convenience. Yoshi Yamauchi will be sent to your capital when word of our own embassy is received.

Imperium Minister of Foreign Affairs,
Osamu Saito

p_1070320.jpg

Embassy of Japan

The Tongzhi Government has purchased and ordered a hasty remodeling of an embassy in Hanoi for the Japanese Ambassadors. An official document was sent to the Japanese Government allowing them the go ahead to move into their respected embassy.