[Discussion] Limit of Expansion

Beauty

Currently to claim regions you need to post 7 times and all that.

I am not aware of any restrictions to this. By this rule you could take a continent with 7 posts. However Im not sure how to limit it (X thousand Km2 maybe?)

Anyways I noticed some plays are annexing X, X, X, and X. (4 countries) with 7 posts and it just makes me feel weird. 

Limit it before it becomes a larger problem or is it OK?

Edited by Beauty

You need 7 posts for each province and combine provinces with less than 7.5 million people to a single cluster until reaching that number.. Each annexation of a (cluster of) province(s) already requires a minimum of 2 lines per region for 7 posts. To avoid spam you're just allowed to combine the posts. To annex an entire continent in one post you're already talking a small book before you're finished. And due to the caps there is a pretty damn strong ic mechanism to restrict land.

You need 7 posts for each province and combine provinces with less than 7.5 million people to a single cluster until reaching that number.. Each annexation of a (cluster of) province(s) already requires a minimum of 2 lines per region for 7 posts. To avoid spam you're just allowed to combine the posts. To annex an entire continent in one post you're already talking a small book before you're finished. And due to the caps there is a pretty damn strong ic mechanism to restrict land.

Sounds appropriate to me! Thanks!

For future reference (EVERYONE, not just Beauty) if you want to start a discussion on something, please post in The Discussion Bus and don't make a new thread. It helps us GMs keep track of everything. Thanks!

The current rules require them to make new threads.

Don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger.