Vote Re: Protectorates

Hereno

Protectorates  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/123576-discussion-about-protectorates/

^ There is the discussion thread. Here is the OP:

Simple Discussion
For a protectorate to be valid, you have to post it on the map thread so it can be duly noted after you RP taking it or what not.

Why? Because no one knows wtf you're protecting because they don't want to spend their weekend trying to read through your random news that have no effect on them.

No posting ITT unless you want your vote voided.

Poll will run for 48 hours. Edited by Hereno

Not that I'm looking to void my vote, but the vote needs to be public :P

I will also post, not to void my vote (Good luck finding which one it is muahahahaha) to say we need a new thread so it can be public instead of using this vote to do this. Unless it's not available to edit the poll.

Also please add an option on the period to post your current protectorates.

Edited by Beauty

Also please add an option on the period to post your current protectorates.

I'll make the new thread once you explain what you're asking me to do here. Unfortunately, I can't edit this one to make the votes public, so this thread is no longer the poll thread and yeah you guys can post and stuff. Damn it :<

I'll make the new thread once you explain what you're asking me to do here. Unfortunately, I can't edit this one to make the votes public, so this thread is no longer the poll thread and yeah you guys can post and stuff. Damn it :<

Give a week for everyone to post their current protectorates with a link to the appropriate RP to keep them valid. That way no one can say in 4 months "Hey that's my protectorate!" and depending on who they are it might just work in their favor.

Give a week for everyone to post their current protectorates with a link to the appropriate RP to keep them valid. That way no one can say in 4 months "Hey that's my protectorate!" and depending on who they are it might just work in their favor.

Question 1: Should it be required to post protectorates in the map thread in order for them to be valid?
A: Yes
B: No

Question 2: How long should players have to post currently-existing but non-posted protectorates, before they are forfeit?
A: One week from the end of the vote.
B: Two weeks from the end of the vote.
C: All current protectorates should count regardless, but all future protectorates need to be posted.

Look good?

Another question to be included to clear up recent confusion:

Do new players need to seek permission from the owner of the protectorate land before creating their nation?

Yes, a new player must contact the protectorate owner.

No, a new player may assume control over any protectorate land without prior notification

There, I voted AND posted here. Let's see you try to invalidate my vote, you $%&@ers! 

All joking aside, I like and henceforth support the questions above. 

From the past it was enforced anyway when Tywin rolled in and it was made to not matter when TBM rolled it.

So yeah a vote would be good.