Recognition of Attention-Seeking

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Methrage disbanding alliances, something something worse than the NPO!!!

I guess that is one more title I could add under my belt, Methrage, Destroyer of the Alternian Empire. :P

Although I think it might of been broken already when it attacked me, or their leadership was at least. He could of had peace very early on, but he was unwilling to surrender and unwilling to send any slots of aid to Limitless Nexus as a good will gesture. I remember the days when alliances have had severe reps placed on them, yet these imbeciles who attack me try making it out like I'm a terrible person regarding peace terms if I just ask a surrender with white peace.

Maybe I should start with asking reps in the beginning of wars, then switch to a white peace surrender later on when we're ready to peace, so then they'll think the white peace surrender is a good deal when they get it. Seems they always want to fight to ZI or disbandment before a normal white peace surrender if I start with it.

Let this be a lesson to newbie alliances about the dangers of attacking veteran alliances who are small due to constant warfare

Roger that I am in top 3% for causaulties all taken in the lower tiers that should be your sign right there... :ehm: :war: :nuke:

Franz Ferdinand hereby offers sanctuary to RevolutionaryRebel as we believe that while he made a big mistake, at the same time who hasn't done so? Let's be honest guys, these things happen. Thus, it's better if I handle his affairs from now on. More fun that way for all, plus it lets me get some fan mail for once.

- Franz Ferdinand, Mayor of Lavender Town and Spokesman of the Year as voted for by Hard Gay Magazine, a subsidiary of Supernova X.

Franz Ferdinand hereby offers sanctuary to RevolutionaryRebel as we believe that while he made a big mistake, at the same time who hasn't done so? Let's be honest guys, these things happen. Thus, it's better if I handle his affairs from now on. More fun that way for all, plus it lets me get some fan mail for once.

- Franz Ferdinand, Mayor of Lavender Town and Spokesman of the Year as voted for by Hard Gay Magazine, a subsidiary of Supernova X.

I thought you were declaring on some of his trade partners not in peace mode yet, since you wanted to help put the squeeze on him. Although if he wants to join Lavender Town, we might allow him to go free if certain conditions are met. Query me on IRC if you want to discuss his situation.

Edited by Methrage

I thought you were declaring on some of his trade partners not in peace mode yet, since you wanted to help put the squeeze on him. Although if he wants to join Lavender Town, we might allow him to go free if certain conditions are met. Query me on IRC if you want to discuss his situation.

I like to live dangerously, I shall send you a query on IRC, and we'll see where it goes.

• 1 month later...