Recognition of Hostilities

You'll never make friends by calling everyone a moron!

But no, you said you will keep me at war until Conrad's issue with Stonewall is resolved. That doesn't appear to be happening in a very quick timeframe. I'm doubtful that AE signs off on a quick peace deal without me involved, considering their reason for entry -- not that I'd hold it against them, their involvement wasn't bound by treaty nor is there much sense in collapsing all their nations for a simple ego trip on your end.

The simple matter is that Stonewall is wasting tech deal money, which will limit your resource pool in the future. You'll have to fund him by yourself; nobody likes an aid thief. Aiding him will run your pool of money dry, and we'll outgrow you.

This war could of been done with ages ago, had you not continued to avoid hitting ZI with aid, which was the agreed upon end. If you want to try coming up with a new deal for peace, send me a PM. This isn't the way to go about it if you're hoping for another arrangement.

Edited by Methrage

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure you want to do that, Methrage? You might be setting a bad example. Letting Rey off the hook when you swore to ZI him could be a dangerous precedent.

The war will end when everyone is happy about it. Just don't waste MY time negotiating and seeking out consensus either by being flippant about it. You can't complain about being disrespected if you're disrespecting the people you accuse of disrespecting you, after all.

Edited by RevolutionaryRebel

This war could of been done with ages ago, had you not continued to avoid hitting ZI with aid, which was the agreed upon end. If you want to try coming up with a new deal for peace, send me a PM. This isn't the way to go about it if you're hoping for another arrangement.

I thought we'd agreed just yesterday we'd all just walk away?

Are you sure you want to do that, Methrage?

It is highly unlikely Rey will be released before Conrad agrees to cease attacks on Limitless Nexus, but I'm willing to discuss alternatives with him at least. Mostly I'm concerned by giving Rey peace while Stonewall continues to be attacked, it would be a bad deal for us. If Rey recieves peace before Conrad is willing to end his war, then your alliance won't be likely to get peace before then. When dealing with someone like Conrad, the more easy loot nations available for our smaller nations, the better. Peacing anything out while Conrad is attacking would be a bad tactical move and be disadvantageous for us.

Edited by Methrage

So, in other words, the desirable outcome is for all nations currently at war to end hostilities. Given mutual destruction may not be on your agenda (perhaps self-destruction is on mine), then I surmise that the ideal resolution is this;

Everyone peaces out.

I am glad we can agree on this for the second time.

You'll never make friends by calling everyone a moron!

But no, you said you will keep me at war until Conrad's issue with Stonewall is resolved. That doesn't appear to be happening in a very quick timeframe. I'm doubtful that AE signs off on a quick peace deal without me involved, considering their reason for entry -- not that I'd hold it against them, their involvement wasn't bound by treaty nor is there much sense in collapsing all their nations for a simple ego trip on your end.

The simple matter is that Stonewall is wasting tech deal money, which will limit your resource pool in the future. You'll have to fund him by yourself; nobody likes an aid thief. Aiding him will run your pool of money dry, and we'll outgrow you.

!st of all I don't steal aid and have pm'd my tech buyers asking who I can send tech to before it's too late since Kashmir's word that the past is the past is worthless empty words...other than that I will fight all 3 AAs for as long as I have a cm to fire...o/ I leave you all to your trolling and chest thumping...God Bless and have a great weekend!

Maybe its time the tables get turned and you become the target of ZI.

You really wouldn't want to do that. Be lucky I'm a cool head and not already drawing up plans to burn everything you hold dear down to the ground. It's probably best you let Conrad get his bloodlust out of his system. Really. That's the best advice I can give.

!st of all I don't steal aid and have pm'd my tech buyers asking who I can send tech to before it's too late since Kashmir's word that the past is the past is worthless empty words...other than that I will fight all 3 AAs for as long as I have a cm to fire...o/ I leave you all to your trolling and chest thumping...God Bless and have a great weekend!

Well said, we'll fight whoever we need to. If those who think they have a right to PZI whoever they please and ignore previous agreements want to fight, we'll meet them on all fronts. Through war we grow stronger. o/

And here we come back to that cross you've strapped to your back.

I'm doing what I can to prevent a good guy who donates from getting driven out of the game by some punks, even against those who's words can't be trusted when they say he has been released from any Enemy Lists. Kashmir have shown themselves to be no more than a GOONS offshoot with their behavior and even more unstable.

#1. We don't have 'lists'. I have people I don't like, and I want to see gone. That 'good guy who donates' stole millions in aid, and spent months nuking Kashmir because we didn't support his power trip and he threw a tantrum over it like a three year old. Ergo, I am neutralising him as a threat to others in this game.

#2. Insinuating I sit at low ranks to target weak nations, immediately after I've attacked someone who has more wonders than I do and is using them to do the exact same thing, is pretty dumb, even for you.

#3. Never presume that my actions are Kashmir's actions. Never assume that Kashmir controls me. War Jesus has its own agendas. Stonewall's removal is one of them. I know you'll continue responding to yourself for eight more pages, but I'm rather wearied by you and the notion you have that I somehow care what you have to say. Limited Nexus is inconsequential to my pursuit of Stonewall. I have no immediate desire to expand my operations against your meager peons, but I will be taking my target.

What you look like to me is a Kashmir nation, declaring war on a Limitless Nexus nation and refusing to peace out. So that reflects on your entire alliance.

Also don't you think you're taking your Stonewall obsession a bit to far? Your obsession with him is unnatural and even SirWilliam said Stonewall was free. Why do you care so much personally? How many times do you need to ZI him and why do you do it? You use Jesus in your name, but you're a prisoner of your own sins.

Edited by Methrage

Stonewall ZI 4 lyfe

But forreal, the action of one is the action of many and all that, that's one outdated philosophy you have there Methrage.  Things never do change.

He's attacking my alliance, while under their protection. If they're protecting him and will step in if I take action against him, they are supporting it. Bernkastel made some threats a few pages back saying not to try any action to neutralize the threat.

He's attacking my alliance, while under their protection. If they're protecting him and will step in if I take action against him, they are supporting it. Bernkastel made some threats a few pages back saying not to try any action to neutralize the threat.

So why not just man up and engage?  You're being attacked, but instead you sit here and posture for the sake of rhetoric, and you expect people to be sympathetic?  Please.

So why not just man up and engage?  You're being attacked, but instead you sit here and posture for the sake of rhetoric, and you expect people to be sympathetic?  Please.

When he declared I was already fully declared outward and so was Stonewall, in response to another alliance attacking us. Conrad didn't attack until I was no longer able to declare offensive wars. If I was able to, there might already be war. Since I can't declare, I've attempted dialog.

When he declared I was already fully declared outward and so was Stonewall, in response to another alliance attacking us. Conrad didn't attack until I was no longer able to declare offensive wars. If I was able to, there might already be war. Since I can't declare, I've attempted dialog.

I'm confused, then are you crying because you aren't able to declare war, or because you're scared they'll hit you if you do?  Sounds like multiple narratives being spun here, none of which interlock that well.

I'm confused, then are you crying because you aren't able to declare war, or because you're scared they'll hit you if you do?  Sounds like multiple narratives being spun here, none of which interlock that well.

I just answered a few of your questions, not sure where you came up with any of that. I was just pointing out the facts, since you didn't seem to know. Maybe you shouldn't ask such random questions if you don't want to get yourself confused.

I just answered a few of your questions, not sure where you came up with any of that. I was just pointing out the facts, since you didn't seem to know. Maybe you shouldn't ask such random questions if you don't want to get yourself confused.

I too resort to straw men and ad hominem when grasping.

Edited by Jake Liebenow