Recognition of Hostilities

You guys smell that? Smells like something's burning... :nuke: :war:

That would be CA.

While they probably didn't need to wait 5 days to declare, I'm sure he and turboswag will keep having fun. when he gets tired of being punched-down maybe some folks'll start reconsidering previous peace offers.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be CA.

While they probably didn't need to wait 5 days to declare, I'm sure he and turboswag will keep having fun. when he gets tired of being punched-down maybe some folks'll start reconsidering previous peace offers.

I'm pretty sure its smell of AE nations burning, who are already asking if they can surrender and wanting nothing to do with your war. Your numbers will begin to dwindle, then we'll have no reason to discuss peace when you're the last man standing.

I'm pretty sure its smell of AE nations burning, who are already asking if they can surrender and wanting nothing to do with your war. Your numbers will begin to dwindle, then we'll have no reason to discuss peace when you're the last man standing.

You are literally one of the worst aspects of cybernations and I will never regret not having to see you, your posts or your nation. That's why you're at war in the first place.

Still, let me know how that poaching campaign of yours is going.

You are literally one of the worst aspects of cybernations and I will never regret not having to see you, your posts or your nation. That's why you're at war in the first place.

Still, let me know how that poaching campaign of yours is going.

No, we are still at war because you prefer to burn your own nations than swallow your pride and admit defeat.

It's fine though, really. Well at least with me. If I was one of your guys I might be mildly peeved with your incompetence.

But only mildly. Casualties are casualties after all. :war:

No, we are still at war because you prefer to burn your own nations than swallow your pride and admit defeat.

It's fine though, really. Well at least with me. If I was one of your guys I might be mildly peeved with your incompetence.

But only mildly. Casualties are casualties after all. :war:

If you read his post you might see he was referring to the reason the war started, not why it continues. Hope that helps!

If you read his post you might see he was referring to the reason the war started, not why it continues. Hope that helps!

The reason the war started is RRs incompetence.

Also the reason its outcome is in no doubt.

Hope this helps ;)

The reason the war started is RRs incompetence.

Also the reason its outcome is in no doubt.

Hope this helps ;)

Yeah whatever, just saying you should respond to what he said not what you wish he said. Anyway, funny to see the way you and Methy change your attitudes when you think you're in a position to throw your weight around.

They can throw it around all they like. This war started because I was tired of CN and wanted to have fun. In all honesty, this has been more rewarding than meaningless peace; the only disappointment is that you really think I'll be changing my stance on not-paying-reps-to-terrible-people. I won't. You can threaten it all you like but ultimately there is nothing you can do. Stonewall talking about becoming a viceroy on irc was amusing. Letting him try would be worth it just to watch him get banned. Everyone knows where this world is headed; some of us simply don't have the balls to accept oblivion.

To delete is bliss.

To clutch aimlessly to the flotsam discarded by a sunken ship. To reject release from the hellish land of a laughing, apathetic god. to hold onto hope where none remains. That is the hallmark of the truly incompetent, and it does not surprise me that you fit into this category. These days are the days of chaos; where time itself lays to ruin the hopes, dreams, idle fantasies and the pride. The only escape is into the abyss of stagnation, waiting for a salvation that will never arrive.

I have done my time in that abyss and there is no reason why I would humour a mongoloid in exchange for a return. You spend your life alone, finding succour only among the dregs of this e-society. Among the lamentable, you are confined to befriending the lowest among the low. Throughout this, the fact remains that you are worthless, as we all are in time.

What boon do you gain from the approval of wretches? There is none to be found and on the day of your deletion, you will hear the laughter of a hundred thousand dead rulers, mocking your dedication to futility. And you will join their chorus as they sing their siren song, calling to all that would still tarry from their fate. The graveyard of your nation shall be visited by none, but in time, the freedom of death shall end all regret.

So, after Stonewall telling me peace was a go...I got jumped by some guy who yesterday was sitting on the CCC AA.

Not only is Methrage still hilariously confused as to whether he wants peace or not, he's now using plants in other alliances.

C'mon Rey...  He's a 9 day old nation who was on CCC just a few days and joined LN.  Your big boy nation can't handle a nine day old?

I, uh, dunno if you noticed this..but seniority isn't a tool of war. War is kind of a thing determined by soldiers, tanks, cruise missiles, aircraft, and nuclear missiles. I'm in Anarchy at the moment due to nuclear strikes. I'm in the lower tier, where the plane is fairly even in terms of who can win each GA. Congrats on graduating from the Methrage school of logic, I suppose.

Not to mention the fact that I never said I couldn't handle it, you fucking tool. I'm still going to thump them.

So, after Stonewall telling me peace was a go...I got jumped by some guy who yesterday was sitting on the CCC AA.

Not only is Methrage still hilariously confused as to whether he wants peace or not, he's now using plants in other alliances.

CCC is not involved in this.  I exit their alliance and joined LN to experienced a big war, I know there's a lot of guns or odds against LN and that's why I want to participate in.  I want to learn about the war system and since my nation is young this would be a great experience.

Edited by Cusj820

Rey...where's your warchest?   Just because your nation is a crater doesn't mean you can't win battles at this low level.  You are being aided so I can only assume that you pissin away  your money doing stupid things.  And calling me a tool is showing your frustrations in dealing with the matter before you.

Rey...where's your warchest?   Just because your nation is a crater doesn't mean you can't win battles at this low level.  You are being aided so I can only assume that you pissin away  your money doing stupid things.  And calling me a tool is showing your frustrations in dealing with the matter before you.

what else does it do?

limitlesslogo360x200_zps4592cf53.gif

It seems providing a reason for why you are attacking someone is outdated these days for many, but following attacks by their leader and another member, Limitless Nexus has been forced to recognize a state of war with the Alternian Empire. Personally I've never heard of this alliance before, but if they insist on war, we'll give them one.

A micro that's never heard of another micro. Would you imagine that?