The Viridian Entente

moonpie

r1rJml.jpg

Welcome to all players of CyberNations! My name is MoonPie, Director of Recruitment.

The Viridian Entente is an ever growing active alliance on the green sphere dating back to 2006. We are constantly looking to help new and old nations grow and prosper on Planet Bob.

VE offers great services to all who wants to grow a nation efficiently and strong. Through tech deals and trade circles, your nation will be off the ground in no time.

For more information or just to chat, join our IRC:

irc.coldfront.net

#ve

Feel free to sign up and check our forum:

http://ViridianEntente.com/ Edited by moonpie

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come along, join the Viridian Entente! I promise you won't regret the decision for at least a year! After a year, you might end up as crazy as the rest of us, but it's a worthy risk to take! So come along, apply today and be awesome tomorrow.

Come along, join the Viridian Entente! I promise you won't regret the decision for at least a year! After a year, you might end up as crazy as the rest of us, but it's a worthy risk to take! So come along, apply today and be awesome tomorrow.

Agreed, no regret guarantee during first year. Some assembly required.

If you are awesome, we want you!  If you dont think you are awesome, stop by, we will take the time to make you awesome.

^^ This