From Venice to Carthage

Kevin Kingswell

With Venice taking its first steps on to the playing field that was global politics President Zaia was forced to prioritize his time and effort and it became clear early on that the strait of Gibraltar would be of vital importance to the newly blooming Venice trading empire. Reports from global sources revealed that the Kingdom of Carthage had de facto control over the strait. Establishing good relations with the Kingdom must then be of vital importance. To start this process a private message would be sent to the King of Carthage from the President of Venice. 

To: King Anysus I of Carthage 

Re: Greetings

Greetings exalted King Anysus I of Carthage from the city of Venice. I am President Luca Zaia and I am writing to you in the hope of being granted the opportunity to come visit your nation and hold diplomatic talks between our two nations in the interests of establishing and maintaining amicable relations and to work on increasing trade between our nations.

I look forward to your reply,

With the acceptance received from Carthage along with a series of instructions President Luca Zaia would fly to Carthage on his government charted private jet, touching down at which ever airport the instructions said to do so at. With little fanfare on Venice's part the President and his unarmed security detail would then follow the instructions to the letter to head to what they hoped to be a successful meeting with King Anysus I.