Covert Commander Presents

Covert Commander

The

playersball375.jpg

No owners, no managers, no rules. Just pimps and macs workin their ho's for dollar bills.

You a new ho workin my corner? I see you out there trying to hide, bitch you can’t work my turf without payin a tax, join the players ball and enjoy the comforts of my high dollar Rolodex & in no time you’ll be pulling trix  from college grads and Wall Street executives.

Pimp re-certification : Is ur game & pimp hand getting soft ? Father time making you all apathetic? Fear  not, our weekend MAC retreat will have you so hard, you may slap ur mama when you return.

You think you got game ?  Take our pimp  test to see where you rank

Pimplogy 101 6kk
Pimplogy 202 12kk
Pimplogy 303 18kk
Pimplogy 404 24kk ( advanced macs only, must have a minimum of 4 ho's workin the stable  )

Future Services: not limited to

Ho retrieval: $29.99 (24 million or 600 tech) has ur ho went off the reservation thinkin for herself & pulling trix on her own? Appalling, and could end a mac’s career in no time. Our deluxe service will travel into international waters if need be and drag that bitch back by her gerry curled weave and return her home un-bruised & ready for work.

Want to be a part of the most offense down right disgusting social pariah to walk this planet?

Then join the revolution , the PIMP Revolution that is

Brought to you by his royal pimpness

Bishop Don Juan

miley-don-juan-pimp-insta__oPt.jpg

franz.
i beleive hes saying fo shizzle nizzle. if you need someone raided ask him also he will do it for fee.

he also made a mistake.

its arch bishop don magic juan.
speak pimp properly or dont at all.

truth.

Edited by Mister black

I will need to call on Rey The Great to translate that for me.

LMFAO

Thread won.

franz.
i beleive hes saying fo shizzle nizzle. if you need someone raided ask him also he will do it for fee.

he also made a mistake.

its arch bishop don magic juan.
speak pimp properly or dont at all.

truth.

Yeah,,,,

It was 3 on one and I had a nuclear guy attacking me, while he was receiving aid:....

And still did 2x the damage to him. Good luck with that. He may be the pimp, but I am the Boss Ass !@#$%* ;)

Also he doesn't know how to speak English, so good luck calling to make the order LOL. Every day i got a message: "LUek aheo ayou canr fighterr bnut u sutrcks ats it" I eventually just marked them read and let him go on. So yeah, not a good service for NSO. 

Giving this service provider a Thumbs Down, 2 stars, and would ask for a refund.

-------

P.S. The Pimp entourage is so 1990s. The guy who hes copying his stuff from even stopped around the year 2001.

Edited by Beauty

LMFAO
Thread won.

Yeah,,,,

It was 3 on one and I had a nuclear guy attacking me, while he was receiving aid:....

And still did 2x the damage to him. Good luck with that. He may be the pimp, but I am the Boss Ass !@#$%* ;)

Also he doesn't know how to speak English, so good luck calling to make the order LOL. Every day i got a message: "LUek aheo ayou canr fighterr bnut u sutrcks ats it" I eventually just marked them read and let him go on. So yeah, not a good service for NSO. 

Giving this service provider a Thumbs Down, 2 stars, and would ask for a refund.

-------

P.S. The Pimp entourage is so 1990s. The guy who hes copying his stuff from even stopped around the year 2001.

nope 2008 and arch bishop is still around