An Aftermath Announcement

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always fun to see bloc changes.  Here's to hoping you aren't just a Polar/TOP pawn.  At this point in your bloc growth you probably could be telling Polar what to do, not the other way around.

very good point.  now Daj go make me a sammich  :P

I would also like a sundae with a cherry on top 

All joking aside, I don't think SNX and Polar will be telling each other what to do, but just working to have a mutually beneficial relationship that gives us both security and good friendship.

Uhtred convinced me to try marmite or vegemite awhile back, I forget which but my god it was awful.

Also congrats to everyone especially to our allies in UPN.

Make that two sammiches. And make it snappy. 

Invicta joining AFT is like a dream come true. :) I am saddened to see MCXA is no longer, but SNX looks ready to rock n roll. o/ SNX

Eh, seven alliances in a single bloc? With no one being a mover and shaker?

I wish you guys the best, but I fear you will have troubles managing so many different FA policies. Better find yourselves a true leader :)

Eh, seven alliances in a single bloc? With no one being a mover and shaker?

I wish you guys the best, but I fear you will have troubles managing so many different FA policies. Better find yourselves a true leader :)

Now hiring: looking for strong leadership with good leadership skills. Must be a leader. At least 2 years leadership experience recommended. Must be able to lead with good leadership. Must be able to handle CCC's confusing fa policy. Must be a true leader. :P fancy a job, Garion?

Aren't you a little too busy with TGE already, Auctor?

I can't help it if I'm what passes for strong leadership these days. You had your chance.