Seperating of OOC and IC

Beauty

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mogar's thread?

Anyway, I think you can rest soundly knowing these internet tough guys aren't going to do anything. However, I do believe attempting to track down locations and making threats of death is actually a crime in the US. You guys are a bunch of clowns.

Honestly at this point it's just a toxic situation for you. Just move on and be quiet, and drop the sympathy act. Delete, re-roll or quit.

As is your presence here.

Very much in agreement here. Some people get a little too attached and you set yourself up for these damn games.

Holy !@#$, it's kingzog.

Welcome back

Great post Starfox/ the folks you quoted.

Also,

Since Lysergide was the one who, released my identity publicly and continued to bait at me, even though I didn't want to sink to his level; i'm releasing his since he's said some pretty harsh things last night. The huge ego is really getting annoying too.

Welcome back BloodFury!

Edited by Beauty

Delete your nation and go away. Sperging out on here isn't doing you any favors at all.

Yeah neither is making fun of children with Aspergers....

Just a note since you seem to be notorious for this, Coming in after everyone's ganged up on someone and trying to throw low blows like that for E-Cred and Internet Tough Guy act is effective, but makes you look weak.

Also "u hav aids, hue hue hue" is sooooooo soooo 1990s. What's next, a your mother joke? Lol. I assume you're like my neighbor who still makes those sort of jokes about people, and he wears Jorts every time he leaves the house. Poor little Fellar.

Edited by Beauty

Would make a your mother joke, but you're moms probably alrady embarsased enough bt tyou ... poor ladystys ..

What?

This has transcended from feeding the troll into feeding the rota.

Well for every reaction, there's re-re action. ;) Hehe. Edited by Beauty