The New Guardians of the Galaxy

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, now Tywin has another title to add to his name, way to go guys.

If it succeeds, he's a pioneer and he'll wipe his tears of joy with a picture of Ivan Moldavi.

If it fails, it will somehow end up as another awful chapter in the history of Francoism.

Special thanks goes to Azure Mantle of the North Atlantic Defense Coalition for the amazing flag of Supernova X.

Azure Mantle! I remember talking* with him a few times back in 2008, I didn't know he was still around. The flag, although "not really a flag", is indeed very nice.

* I dug up my old archives and I found that, in early 2008, he was offering me (unspecified) assistance in case AHEAD came again "at odds" with the big bad GPA... ah ah that's very funny! :D

Azure Mantle! I remember talking* with him a few times back in 2008, I didn't know he was still around. The flag, although "not really a flag", is indeed very nice.

* I dug up my old archives and I found that, in early 2008, he was offering me (unspecified) assistance in case AHEAD came again "at odds" with the big bad GPA... ah ah that's very funny! :D

Lol hi. :P Yeah they didn't go with the actual "flag" flag variant, or maybe they will and this version is just for show, I dunno.

I only see 5. Also MCXA, LoSS, GDA, and NSF have lost a collective of 7 mill. Really glad to see alot of the nations not going to this new alliance. The arrogance of the membership is astounding already. Especially the comments about banning not only myself but another member from the AA for publicly stating their sexuality. Definitely not what MCXA used to be. :/

Edit: Lol only 4 people have left the GDA AA and they too received the "Voluntary" message of it's OK to go ahead and switch 4 days ago.

Your funny. I mean your grasping on straws aren't ya? If you actually knew us then what you just said about accepting people is utter bull shit. But since you don't know us and you'll never be apart of the alliance I guess you won't find out.

Your funny. I mean your grasping on straws aren't ya? If you actually knew us then what you just said about accepting people is utter bull !@#$. But since you don't know us and you'll never be apart of the alliance I guess you won't find out.

What

Edited by Beauty

I only see 5. Also MCXA, LoSS, GDA, and NSF have lost a collective of 7 mill. Really glad to see alot of the nations not going to this new alliance. The arrogance of the membership is astounding already. Especially the comments about banning not only myself but another member from the AA for publicly stating their sexuality. Definitely not what MCXA used to be. :/

Edit: Lol only 4 people have left the GDA AA and they too received the "Voluntary" message of it's OK to go ahead and switch 4 days ago.

Honestly, if I were Polar or another ally of SNX, I'd rather see them have 6 million NS worth of active and capable members than 12 million NS worth of inactive bloat. Trimming the deadweight makes an alliance more agile in peace and more responsive and reliable in war.

Mega-alliances built through a group merger have a rough history, good luck. Making Tywin a part of the government is tempting fate, though.