The New Guardians of the Galaxy

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Tywin Lannister making a way into the Senate, I have no doubt he will bring Supernova X a brighter future tomorrow.

Congratulations, Supernova X, for your fine establishment on Planet Bob.

I almost didn't make it but the duel with Ghost made me one of the cool kids. Thanks!

Polaris welcomes and congratulates Supernova X.
We wish you every success in the future and are delighted to carry over our MDoAP from MCXA to your new entity.

o/ Supernova X

Were Excited to carry over the treaty

o/ Polaris   0/ Supernova X

if this is anything like mcxa and nsf's inactivity levels.. its going to be amazing :D

There are plenty of active members of this new alliance. They're all in the government.

Also this merger is supposed to be around 12m NS at full strength, so why has only 4 million passed over in the past three days?

Thanks to all those who have supported us in our collective endeavour. Some have raised doubts as to whether this will be a success, but to me it is not a question... so long as we embrace our Destiny and strive to implement our Will, this alliance will Thrive. The old cliques are being broken, and new relationships are being made, with boundaries cast aside. From a diverse group of people it is possible to forge a new identity, a new Order from Chaos.

The question is not whether we can succeed, the question is how much we desire to triumph.

- Tywin Lannister

Founding Senator, General and Senior Advisor

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Thanks to all those who have supported us in our collective endeavour. Some have raised doubts as to whether this will be a success, but to me it is not a question... so long as we embrace our Destiny and strive to implement our Will, this alliance will Thrive. The old cliques are being broken, and new relationships are being made, with boundaries cast aside. From a diverse group of people it is possible to forge a new identity, a new Order from Chaos.

The question is not whether we can succeed, the question is how much we desire to triumph.

- Tywin Lannister
Founding Senator, General and Senior Advisor

I Love Capitalizing Words Too.

Try about six and orders to migrate were only sent out today. Everything before that was voluntary.

I only see 5. Also MCXA, LoSS, GDA, and NSF have lost a collective of 7 mill. Really glad to see alot of the nations not going to this new alliance. The arrogance of the membership is astounding already. Especially the comments about banning not only myself but another member from the AA for publicly stating their sexuality. Definitely not what MCXA used to be. :/

Edit: Lol only 4 people have left the GDA AA and they too received the "Voluntary" message of it's OK to go ahead and switch 4 days ago.

Edited by Beauty