The New Guardians of the Galaxy

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have settled on place called Planet X. Through the bong of truth and the shot glass of wisdom, we have, ladies and gentlemen, become X'ians. People of the Supernova X.

Does no one in your alliance know the first thing about astronomy? If you go anywhere near a supernova, you'll be dead in an instant from the radiation, among numerous other issues. (That's also probably a good foreign policy for alliances now.)

Have fun being incinerated.

Minion-Meme.png

If I had known that MCXA was ending, I'd have waited 2 weeks...

Farewell to all parties. This new alliance will be something to watch. I wish you all the best of luck in your new endevour.

What happens to the MCXA-NADC DMT? Does it become a SNX-NADC DMT or does it convert to a MDoAP? (Or a MADP?)

BRB, merging with Kashmir and Doom Squad.

The DMT is currently suspended were talking with NADC about DMT

I'm quite torn on this.

On one hand, I'm glad that we're continuing our friendship with MCXA. We've been allies since forever, and it's good that we're strengthening this relationship moving forward.

On the other though, I am sad to see the GDA come to an end. I've had many good memories there, with old friends and new.

All good things must come to an end I suppose ...

So, you take a bunch of inactive husks and hope that somehow they can be turned into an active, dynamic, and successful alliance. I am sure this will turn out as wonderfully as it has the last fifty-odd times its been tried. Does anyone else here remember Element? I know I barely do!

Does no one in your alliance know the first thing about astronomy? If you go anywhere near a supernova, you'll be dead in an instant from the radiation, among numerous other issues. (That's also probably a good foreign policy for alliances now.)

Have fun being incinerated.

I think that's the point.....

Because you know, they ARE the Supernova

Good luck on getting things together!

In this day and age, consolidation is a good thing.  I would just offer one piece of advice: get Tywin to stop making a fool of himself on these boards, especially if you have him in gov.  Having him become the "face" of your alliance will not get you off on the right foot.

Edited by Azaghul

Honestly I applaud the Tywin move. He's really no more "insane" than Roq.. and if Umbrella was able to channel roq into the creative talent that he has shown himself to be (at times); it's possible SNX could do the same with Tywin.

I would be very disappointed to see SNX attacked for Tywins reputation alone. At least give him the chance to fuck up. I'd be upset enough to probably even defend them*

* not an official notice of protection but feel free to test us.

Honestly I applaud the Tywin move. He's really no more "insane" than Roq.. and if Umbrella was able to channel roq into the creative talent that he has shown himself to be (at times); it's possible SNX could do the same with Tywin.

I would be very disappointed to see SNX attacked for Tywins reputation alone. At least give him the chance to $%&@ up. I'd be upset enough to probably even defend them*

* not an official notice of protection but feel free to test us.

I'll be honest. When Legion-x brought up that Tywin might be govt beyond deputy I was like um "NO". but internally Tywin has shown alot of talent and potential that i've been impressed with. Under the right leadership he will do fantastic. might have some rough edges but who doesnt

Most of the people in here speaking negatively about me have been on the receiving end of a war, a diplomatic maneuver or an OWF opinion piece somehow involving me; so while I thank those with sincere concerns for SNX, I assure you I have been dedicating lots of energy to ensuring this alliance becomes a success story, and that I am a contributing asset to our final victory.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

So, you take a bunch of inactive husks and hope that somehow they can be turned into an active, dynamic, and successful alliance. I am sure this will turn out as wonderfully as it has the last fifty-odd times its been tried. Does anyone else here remember Element? I know I barely do!

I'm sorry, who are you again? I looked up your name in an old history book, but all it said was "Emperor of Failure."