The New Guardians of the Galaxy

Kind of crazy that LoSS won't be an alliance anymore. GATO is now the last existing alliance that fought for The League in GWII. (Which, I fought for the League, so I've always had a bit of a soft spot for them)

GDA, MXCA - it was fun fighting you in the Grudge War. We've been aligned against each other for a little while now, but I wish you luck. I like the ambition in this move.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Azure Mantle! I remember talking* with him a few times back in 2008, I didn't know he was still around. The flag, although "not really a flag", is indeed very nice.

* I dug up my old archives and I found that, in early 2008, he was offering me (unspecified) assistance in case AHEAD came again "at odds" with the big bad GPA... ah ah that's very funny! :D

Lol hi. :P Yeah they didn't go with the actual "flag" flag variant, or maybe they will and this version is just for show, I dunno.

Wanted to start off big with the flashiest graphic provided by the Azure Mantle Graphics College. In future AA announcements, SNX will most likely use the variant Azure is speaking of.

I knew some of this :P but I honestly expected GATO and Atlas and not MCXA and GDA. Although GATO will never die :D

If you think we are merging with anyone you have another thing coming. Part of me will be sad to see LoSS go, we were allies for the better part of our existences, even if we weren't on great terms at the end here. 

Best of luck to this new alliance, lord knows with that gov you are seriously going to need it.

Final note, our treaty with NSF was cancelled before this announcement, so that treaty at least will not be carrying over. 

Meh. In my book, you take pride for your accomplishments and humility for your defeats. 

Then again, I'm not NG, and as you said you are still having fun, so I suppose we can call it a wash and have a good day.

I take pride in every action we have taken as an alliance. We got rolled for defending allies and there's nothing to be ashamed of there.

Well, this is both surprising and not surprising.  I have been a fan of MXCA since I fought the majority of my 1st ZI experience against them, way back in the NoVision war as a CSN nation.  I was took my 2nd ZI fighting LoSS (and DT) also as a CSN nation.  When I moved to NPL, we were close to signing with MXCA on several occasions and signed with LoSS after fighting beside them in EQ.  These were solid AAs and I am saddened they are going to cease existence.  I don't know much about the other two AAs involved in this merger, but I think, as of now, I will claim to be a fan of these pairings.  Good luck SuperNova X.  In today's Bob, you'll need it.

Hails and all that jazz.

o/

MCXA has been my off and on Home since 2009, and I eventually rose to the point of leading MCXA as Chancellor for almost a year. She will always hold a place in my heart, but now I get to take my friends in MCXA and add them to friends in GDA, LoSS, and NSF. We may fail, we may succeed, but it should be interesting either way.

Lol. 

That's all I have to say.

That reminds me, I want SNX to pass a bylaw banning you from membership so that it will be more simple to turn you down when you inevitably apply.

Polaris welcomes and congratulates Supernova X.
We wish you every success in the future and are delighted to carry over our MDoAP from MCXA to your new entity.

o/ Supernova X

Your stamp of approval is meaningful. I'm glad the our treaty with you is carrying over.

Just for clarification, this alliance currently lacks forums?

You know, I would have gotten more ppl over and have the domain finalized before announcing, but this order of things will still work out jut fine.

it is sad to see a good alliance go, MCXA has been a awesome friend to LSF
but as we say goodbye to that era, we welcome this new entity that has a bright future

o7 MCXA
o7 NSF
o7 SUPERNOVA X

Definately do not become a stranger Anarquista :)

Very happy to see this, especially that Legion-x is your Minister of Foreign Affairs. Best of luck in your future.

Legion-x is definitely a credit to our new alliance.

I knew some of this :P but I honestly expected GATO and Atlas and not MCXA and GDA. Although GATO will never die :D

I wasn't aware Atlas and GATO were even in consideration for this. Well, for very long.

Atlas was approached and we kindly turned down the offer, we thought we was doing well as a single entity and decided to stay that way.

Also those two posts distracted me from my purpose here, I wish Supernova-X the best of luck.

o/ SNX

What happens to the MCXA-NADC DMT? Does it become a SNX-NADC DMT or does it convert to a MDoAP? (Or a MADP?)

Glad to have you as allies, but Tywinn? I don't enjoy seeing MCXA uniting with a person like that in government. Nevertheless, I really hope this works out, and Polar is here to help.

I said it before, smaller alliances will continue to consolidate as activity levels drop. There should be more soon, as it is smarter to join together and create a more efficient machine.

BRB, merging with Kashmir and Doom Squad.