Limitless Nexus

Sephiroth

limitlesslogo360x200_zps4592cf53.gif

Limitless Nexus

Limitless Nexus is a Libertarian Alliance, we allow members of all Color Spheres. We have a forum, but using it is optional for members.

Forum Link: http://limitlessnexus.com/forum/index.php

Alliance Link: http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=11780

Currently we hold a treaty with Confederatio Aesir called Limitless Aesir

Ideals of Limitless Nexus

Growth: The goal of the Limitless Nexus is to foster the economic and military growth of its member nations as effectively as possible. Member nations may benefit from advice, direct financial support, or even trades with their fellow members. The goal of every Limitless Nexus member nation is to rise within the ranks of the world's nations as quickly, efficiently, and with as much fun as possible.

Strength: Limitless Nexus understands that the best way to grow is to cultivate military strength as well as financial success - if someone wishes to keep what they have earned, they must be willing to defend themselves against those who would seek to take it from them. Limitless Nexus does not shy from War in the correct circumstances.

Liberty: While overall participation is encouraged, no nation is required to offer peacetime aid if they are unwilling to do so, or military aid or support if they are unable to do so. We believe members should help each other willingly, and that a sense of community enhances the overall CN, and internet experience. Member nations should never feel forced to help an ally grow in peacetime or see providing military aid as unwanted imposition - they should be eager to do so.

Honor: Limitless takes pride in its willingness to honor all treaties and act honorably in our dealings. We don't make commitments we aren't going to uphold and do our best to help our friends.This belief has its roots in enlightened self-interest - being willing to help others certainly increases the odds that they will be willing to help you when you are the one in need.

If you wish to join, send me a PM letting me know you want to join. Start-up aid is available for new members.
Edited by Methrage

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5e768b36-6174-4a28-aae3-6c3d83608bb2_zps

""Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me." He added, after a pause, looking me full in the face: "That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave"" Gen. Stonewall Jackson

No truer words have ever been uttered other than JOIN US...You know you want too!!!

Edited by Stonewall14

2f87d486-6d87-4597-91b9-0e0c1a7bbc26_zps

“Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.”
Winston Churchill

Words all should live by...Join us Today!!!

Edited by Stonewall14