Petition to ban rey

Gitami

I think if we got 500 signatures to ban Rey the great/ neo uruk the mods will have to get rid of such a creature.
How it works: just put next number and your name.
Example: 1- example
Next post:
2- example 2

Start!
1- gitami

You're going to have about the same 5 people disagreeing with you and posting a lot here. You're going to have many agre with you once and never look at the thread again, and about 90% who read won't comment but agree/disagree and some of those may tell you privately.

Anyways if you were more known/respected or people were afraid you had some power to destroy them, this would be a take off. You can't put fear into anyone here so there going to laugh you off until you can.

This place just gets dumber and dumber.

Oh goodie, when do you leave? Edited by Beauty

So is that a 2?

There's not even 500 players who log in daily. This won't work. Also why don't you just fight him? His war gets sucks ass. Get an alliance to aid you. They will against rogues. Ask them for a war guide.

Trust me, no one is going to vote to ban someone just because you don't like them. Everyone here is too self centered to consider why you're not happy with him. Edited by Beauty

Even if I don't like Rey as well, I think you're going about this the wrong way. Its up to the players to do something about those they dislike, not the mods. Rey is currently on his way to ZI after his foolish attacks on Limitless Nexus. That is how to deal with someone you don't like, not creating a petition which will never work.

Seeing how you're petitioning to have someone banned as opposed to petitioning to have someone PZI'ed or the like, I'm pretty sure this is in the wrong forum. Now with that said - regardless of how many people sign this petition, I very highly doubt the mods would or even can take action against the target of a petition unless rules have been broken. I'm not supporting either side of this, I'm just stating logic.

Edited by Kurdanak

That's 3. Double dips allowed.
4- gitami

I also don't think that's how petitions work, but to each their own I guess. :P Edited by Kurdanak