A meeting at Cayenne

Greywall

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

​"A majority of the members here have voted Aye. Congratulations ladies and gentlemen, The New World Order now exists. All of you are new members of the New World Council. Each of us has an equal vote, and of course you can vote aye, nay, or abstain from any vote... Now, our next order of business is to elect a President who will become the chair for this Council, and he will appoint a Vice President to assist him. Please state now who you vote for President. Everyone only gets one vote. The two nations with the largest numbers of votes will go against each other in a run-off, unless someone receives more than 50% of the votes.

Because the Principality of Tikal has done such a fantastic job at preventing colonialism in the New World and have been fair to everyone in the Americas, I vote the Principality to hold the New World Order Presidency."

OOC: You have twenty-four hours to cast your vote otherwise it will be considered an abstention. So 3:24 CST on August 23 the vote will be done. 

1 Vote Principality of Tikal
0 Votes Federation of the Atlantic
0 Votes New England
0 Votes Cascadia
0 Votes Rio De Janerio
0 Votes Plains Federation
0 Votes Palaven Empire
0 Votes United Caribbean States

0 Votes Cayaenne

Edited by PresidentDavid

United Guyana votes the Principality of Tikal to head The New World Order bloc.

2 Vote Principality of Tikal
0 Votes Federation of the Atlantic
0 Votes New England
0 Votes Cascadia
0 Votes Rio De Janerio
0 Votes Palaven Empire
0 Votes United Caribbean States

0 Votes Cayaenne

"I'm unaware if votes for oneself are permitted. But even if that is the case, Tikal will not vote for itself, but those who took the initiative in beginning this treaty: Cayenne."

2 Vote Principality of Tikal
0 Votes New England
0 Votes Cascadia
0 Votes Rio De Janerio
0 Votes Palaven Empire

1 Votes Cayenne

"The United Caribbean States votes for Tikal."

4 Vote Principality of Tikal
0 Votes New England
0 Votes Cascadia
0 Votes Rio De Janerio
0 Votes Palaven Empire

2 Votes Cayenne

The Federation votes for Guyana.

4 Vote Principality of Tikal
0 Votes New England
0 Votes Cascadia
0 Votes Rio De Janerio
0 Votes Palaven Empire

3 Votes Cayenne

"I believe we have come to a consensus, Tikal will lead the bloc. Esteemed guest I believe all that remains is appointing a vice president and signature of the treaty."

holy_american_union_by_ynot1989-d4fub21.

New World Order Defense Bloc

"United we Stand, Divided we fall"

It is in the interest of defense, friendship and cooperation for a better world that we, the nations of North and South America come together for a safer and better America. 

Charter

1. The NWO shall not interfere in the internal business of American nations.

2. The NWO shall not launch invasions of foreign lands or act offensively. 

3. The NWO shall not conduct diplomacy on behalf of its members with foreign nations unless it is to prevent or stop colonialism. 

4.The NWO shall not "police" the Americas or penalize member nations for warring with each other.

5. The NWO is not obligated to defend an American nation if they start or are brought into a war.

6. The NWO is obligated to defend an American nation from foreign colonialism.

7. The NWO shall not tolerate an American nation offering foreign nations military facilities in the Americas.

8. The President has no term limit, but can be taken out of office is his nation ceases to exist or if two-thirds of the nations in the NWO vote to remove him from office. Such a vote can take place only once every four months.

9. There are no "observers" of the council - a nation is either a member or is not. A member can be voted out of the NWO by majority vote for any reason pertaining to unethical practices to harboring foreign nations interest in the Americas.

10. The NWO shall not support the colonization of continents outside of the Americas.

11. An American nation has its capital in the New World (which includes North America, South America, and the Antarctic Peninsula), its seat of government in the New World, a majority of its population in the New World, and originated in the New World.

12. A three-fourths majority of the council is needed to change any of these twelve principals.

Signatures

Signed for United Guyana Republic 

Yeremiah Wimbledon, President of the United Guyana Republic

1st Congressional Assembly of United Guyana

Edited by Greywall

"It has been a pleasure meeting with you all."

Alan would be the second to sign his name.

Royal King of Cascadia, Alan Wymore-Champion of Oregon, Defender of Washington, Ally of Idaho, Conqueror of Wyoming and Utah, Rescuer of Canada

Edited by Dillon1102

"President Wimbledon, I am happy to see that we have elected a president for our order, however I must stress that you left out a few key points in the charter which we discussed earlier and agreed to as a group: 

1. The NWO shall not interfere in the internal business of American nations.

2. The NWO shall not launch invasions of foreign lands or act offensively. 

3. The NWO shall not conduct diplomacy on behalf of its members with foreign nations unless it is to prevent or stop colonialism. 

4.The NWO shall not "police" the Americas or penalize member nations for warring with each other.

5. The NWO is not obligated to defend an American nation if they start or are brought into a war.

6. The NWO is obligated to defend an American nation from foreign colonialism.

7. The NWO shall not tolerate an American nation offering foreign nations military facilities in the Americas.

8. The President has no term limit, but can be taken out of office is his nation ceases to exist or if two-thirds of the nations in the NWO vote to remove him from office. Such a vote can take place only once every four months.

9. There are no "observers" of the council - a nation is either a member or is not. A member can be voted out of the NWO by majority vote for any reason pertaining to unethical practices to harboring foreign nations interest in the Americas.

10. The NWO shall not support the colonization of continents outside of the Americas.

11. An American nation has its capital in the New World (which includes North America, South America, and the Antarctic Peninsula), its seat of government in the New World, a majority of its population in the New World, and originated in the New World.

12. A three-fourths majority of the council is needed to change any of these twelve principals.

"I hope you could please add these into our charter before we move forward, we'd be much obliged. Also," said Anthony as he turned to Prince Chak Tok Ich'aak, "Your Highness, your first duty to the New World Order is to appoint a Vice President. After which we can all sign the charter and return home. What nation do you nominate to hold the Vice Presidency?"

Edited by PresidentDavid

"I would like to nominate the runner-up for Presidency, Guyana, for Vice-Presidency. If you accept, President Wimbledon?"

Once the VP was confirmed, the Prince would sign the treaty.

Signed for the Principality of Tikal,
[b]His Eternal Highness Chak Tok Ich'aak,[/b]
Ajaw ichil Tikal, Huatlatoani Tlahtoloyan, Embodiment of Kinich Ahau

"Once we have all signed the charter, I believe we can return home unless there is some pressing business the president would like to address. I know that we cannot all meet in the same place at the same time because we have countries to run, so perhaps our next meeting can be over video conference or we can send representatives. Regardless, congratulations on forming the Americas' first international organization ladies and gentlemen." 

"The charter seems agreeable to me. I will be glad to sign this on behalf of the Federation and take the matter to Parliament to ratify."

Signed for the Federation of the Atlantic,

William Lyon Evans, President of the Federation