This should have happened a long time ago! Glad its in writing now. KoRT have been awesome to work with and I am happy to be in their company. 

o/ KoRT

PS Extended Defense was originated in concept in CN by CCC's former allies in TOOL, iirc, although I don't think they ever added it into any of their treaties. It serves AA's who are primarily defensive in nature (Such as KoRT and CCC) quite well.

Edited by wes the wise

This should have happened a long time ago! Glad its in writing now. KoRT have been awesome to work with and I am happy to be in their company. 

o/ KoRT

PS Extended Defense was originated in concept in CN by CCC's former allies in TOOL, iirc, although I don't think they ever added it into any of their treaties. It serves AA's who are primarily defensive in nature (Such as KoRT and CCC) quite well.

Serves as a way to generate offensive capabilities in a defensive manner, eh? XD

Congrats, guys! I especially like the value placed on an ODP.

Also, interesting... 2/5 of CCC's gov is named after Magic cards, Alpha originals no less. BRB, naming something Dark Ritual to be thematic.

Looks like a fine grouping of alliances! Don't think I've ever seen Extended Defense before, but that should be interesting to see what effect it has, if any, if employed.

o/ CCC

o/ KoRT

Also, lol @ anybody complaining about oA's.

It seems kinda like the old BN-TIO treaty that way.

• 3 months later...