An Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

He was head of MK's econ for a while, never made it to Princess though. He's been GH in TOP for a few terms now I believe

Worst elements of MK. War criminals all of you.

He was head of MK's econ for a while, never made it to Princess though. He's been GH in TOP for a few terms now I believe

Oh, I was confusing him and you. Oops.

Princess was quite the revolving door for a while, it felt like. Edited by Neo Uruk

Also I don't remember how your democracy works, but I guess this is proof it does.

TOP's parliament is bicameral. The upper house -- the Senate, with 26 seats -- is indirectly elected by various political groups and institutions, while the lower house -- the Chamber of Deputies, with 80 seats -- has 53 members elected by the people, with 27 indirectly elected by special interest groups. Of those 27 seats, 24 are reserved for women, two are for young people and one must be filled by a disabled person.

The 53 people who will be chosen by the electorate this week are not voted for directly by individual constituencies; instead, Paradoxians vote at the provincial level for parties, each of which offers up a list of its top candidates. The results give each party a percentage, which in turn determines how many of its candidates are sent to parliament. This system has the benefit of cutting down on divisiveness and personality politics, but it also empowers parties at the expense of individual politicians and their supporters.

TOP's parliament is bicameral. The upper house -- the Senate, with 26 seats -- is indirectly elected by various political groups and institutions, while the lower house -- the Chamber of Deputies, with 80 seats -- has 53 members elected by the people, with 27 indirectly elected by special interest groups. Of those 27 seats, 24 are reserved for women, two are for young people and one must be filled by a disabled person.

The 53 people who will be chosen by the electorate this week are not voted for directly by individual constituencies; instead, Paradoxians vote at the provincial level for parties, each of which offers up a list of its top candidates. The results give each party a percentage, which in turn determines how many of its candidates are sent to parliament. This system has the benefit of cutting down on divisiveness and personality politics, but it also empowers parties at the expense of individual politicians and their supporters.

This is a model of democracy everyone can approve of!